Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll be complaining to Tesco then..........

+4
just Rachel
Natasha
Kasia80
kay
8 posters

Go down

I'll be complaining to Tesco then.......... Empty I'll be complaining to Tesco then..........

Post by kay Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Im complaining to Tesco - might get a good response as i work for them!

I went to change Coreys bum in the baby room, and the new sign on the door is a picture of a bottle and a nappy.

Hmpf.

I have a photo on my phone but havent figured how to download yet Razz
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

I'll be complaining to Tesco then.......... Empty Re: I'll be complaining to Tesco then..........

Post by Kasia80 Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:10 am

Shocked
you go for it girl!!

there is an option for pics taken by phone camera on photobucket, its only way i know,LOL
Kasia80
Kasia80

Female Number of posts : 4575
Tell us about yourself : \"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual, then bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo\"
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Back to top Go down

I'll be complaining to Tesco then.......... Empty Re: I'll be complaining to Tesco then..........

Post by Natasha Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:50 am

Yeah I agree complain!!
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by just Rachel Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:02 pm

Have you got a disk with your phone? and a cable lead ? run the disk and follow instructions to install.

Failing that but a bluetooth dongle approx 8.00 and bluetooth from mobile to pc this is a lot easier.
just Rachel
just Rachel

Female Number of posts : 1165
Tell us about yourself : About you: I love life and laugh at everything.
Your mood today : Naughty
Thanks and Reputation points : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahW Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:39 pm

How dare they presume babies are all bottlefed. We don't all give our children that muck.
SarahW
SarahW

Female Number of posts : 585
Tell us about yourself : About you:Mummy to 5.(3 Boys and 2 Girls) and step mum to 3 Girls.Youngest baby born 20th April 2009.
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by nilmerg Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:22 am

I agree that is is sad that the bottle and dummy have come to represent the baby. What about the mother cradling her baby or even a nappy with pin? They are much universal and less offensive to most.
nilmerg
nilmerg

Number of posts : 12
Tell us about yourself : About you:
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:40 am

how about just in WRITING:
PArent and child room
so dad's are not discriminated
most of us can read nowdays anyway Rolling Eyes
i juts can't type :haha:
Kasia80
Kasia80

Female Number of posts : 4575
Tell us about yourself : \"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual, then bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo\"
Thanks and Reputation points : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:31 pm

Natasha wrote:Yeah I agree complain!!

too right!!
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Female Number of posts : 2089
Tell us about yourself : i would say i am a yummy mummy to Niamh nearly 2 (who i am still breast feeding), and a childrens student nurse!!!!!
Your mood today : Naughty
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:51 pm

I dont like tesco's anyway cos they boil turtles alive in their stores abroad (thats what the WWF says). Not been in one of their stores for over a year - mainly cos of hubby! Thats awful though a pic of a bottle. Its probably a marketing ploy to remind people who feed with ff to buy more Evil or Very Mad
Helen
Helen

Female Number of posts : 1782
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to Bethany who is 3 years old now and weaned herself off the boob at 2. And my little boy Thomas who has just turned 1. I'm loving breastfeeding all over again Smile
Thanks and Reputation points : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down