Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Teesside!

+7
piesmummy2006
Pink Rose
clairelana
tomsgirls
angpixi
kay
Drusilla
11 posters

Go down

Hello from Teesside! Empty Hello from Teesside!

Post by Drusilla Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:06 am

Hello!!!

Glad to find you! I'm mum to a Tiny Terror who was born just after Christmas last year!

I'm glad I found you guys as I have lots of friends who formula feed and only one friend who breastfeeds, and it can be a bit lonely! Especially as I am now getting the "Are you still feeding him?" comments!! Including from a GP Shocked

Don't get me wrong I'm not anti-formula, without it many babies would have died when then mummies weren't able to feed them, but I do feel like I should apologise for managing to breastfeed for so long!

Plus they don't really understand why I just can't give him a bottle in order to have a night out - I would love to, but my little boobaholic has other ideas!

Drusilla

Female Number of posts : 244
Tell us about yourself : People who have kids by more than 3 different men are SLAGS. They don't give a shit about the welfare of their children, otherwise they would be keeping their bloody legs shut and creating a STABLE environment for their kids, either in a stable relationship or as a single mother - because single mothers are perfectly capable of being fantastic parents. If you want to sleep around use some fucking contraception until you are sure your partner is in it for the long haul, it is not fucking difficult. Kids need stability - they don't need a succession of men coming in and out of their life.
Your mood today : Content
Thanks and Reputation points : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Hello from Teesside! Empty Re: Hello from Teesside!

Post by kay Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:37 am

And Im glad you found us too! :aww:

Im sure if youve had a look round, we range from pregnancy to toddlers on here - and nights out are few and far between! Very Happy

look forward to getting to know you!
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Drusilla Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:48 am

Thanks very much! Hope to be able to help too!

Drusilla

Tell us about yourself : People who have kids by more than 3 different men are SLAGS. They don't give a shit about the welfare of their children, otherwise they would be keeping their bloody legs shut and creating a STABLE environment for their kids, either in a stable relationship or as a single mother - because single mothers are perfectly capable of being fantastic parents. If you want to sleep around use some fucking contraception until you are sure your partner is in it for the long haul, it is not fucking difficult. Kids need stability - they don't need a succession of men coming in and out of their life.

Back to top Go down

Post by angpixi Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:53 am

hi and welcome! look forward to getting to know you! :aww:
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by tomsgirls Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:08 am

Hi I'm new to this site myself. You can tell your friends that The World Health Organisation recommends bf up to 2 years and I think its the best thing you will ever give your child.

tomsgirls

Female Number of posts : 6
Tell us about yourself : About you:I am a 36 year old 1st time mum. My cutie katie is 9 weeks old. So far so good but now I am needing reassurance
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by clairelana Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:05 am

Hello an d welcome.
clairelana
clairelana

Female Number of posts : 618
Tell us about yourself : About you: I'm 27 married for 2 years and have two littles angels. Lana 2 years and Kaydi 7 months.
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pink Rose Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:56 am

Hello and welcome!

You are in the right place here, I BF my children for roughly 2 years! And never went out, it just didn't appeal to me to leave my children behind for a night out on the tiles. I had my good times before the children were born.

I hope you will like it here. welcome
Pink Rose
Pink Rose

Female Number of posts : 155
Tell us about yourself : A pregnant 33 yr old married stay-at-home mum with 2 girls ages 2 & 4. I have exclusively breastfed both of them for the 1st 6 mths. And, I BF my oldest till she was nearly 2 and I am still curranly BFG my youngest. I have never bought any formula or bottles!
Your mood today : Brooding
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:13 am

glad you found us too! i am still feeding my daughter now and she is just over two! xxx
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Female Number of posts : 2089
Tell us about yourself : i would say i am a yummy mummy to Niamh nearly 2 (who i am still breast feeding), and a childrens student nurse!!!!!
Your mood today : Naughty
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:33 pm

Wahoo!!

Welcome Mummy!!! Very Happy
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drusilla Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:49 pm

Pink Rose wrote:Hello and welcome!

And never went out, it just didn't appeal to me to leave my children behind for a night out on the tiles. I had my good times before the children were born.
:

I quite agree, I feel like I've been there, done that!
I like to go out for a special occasion, e.g. a friend's birthday, but I don't feel as though I need to go out every weekend!

Though I am going to a NCT Dinner Dance next month(my mum is visting and has agreed to babysit Very Happy ) , though I have a feeling I'll be heading home early...

Drusilla

Back to top Go down

Post by just Rachel Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:55 pm

👋 and welcome (from Wearside)
just Rachel
just Rachel

Female Number of posts : 1165
Tell us about yourself : About you: I love life and laugh at everything.
Your mood today : Naughty
Thanks and Reputation points : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:20 pm

Hello and welcome:cheers: :aww:
jools
jools

Female Number of posts : 2601
Tell us about yourself : About you:
Thanks and Reputation points : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Drusilla Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:30 pm

Thanks again!!

Drusilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:40 pm

Hi hun and :wlp: to the forum! My little girl bethany was born 11th december last year so they are roughly the same age. Looking forward to getting to know you :aww:
Helen
Helen

Female Number of posts : 1782
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to Bethany who is 3 years old now and weaned herself off the boob at 2. And my little boy Thomas who has just turned 1. I'm loving breastfeeding all over again Smile
Thanks and Reputation points : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum