Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eating problems.......

2 posters

Go down

Eating problems....... Empty Eating problems.......

Post by clairelana Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:07 pm

Lana seems to have decided to stop eating.........AAAAGGGGHHHH I hate fussy eaters! She used to eat anything i gave her.
The last couple of days she has only had a few bites at each meal. What do i do? Could she be ill?
The only things she will eat are fruit and salad. This is great really, but last time i got her weighed about 1 month ago they told me to give her more fatty foods as she didn't seem to be gaining enough weight.

Just a bit worried.
clairelana
clairelana

Female Number of posts : 618
Tell us about yourself : About you: I'm 27 married for 2 years and have two littles angels. Lana 2 years and Kaydi 7 months.
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Eating problems....... Empty Re: Eating problems.......

Post by angpixi Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 pm

in my experience toddlers go through phases! especially at this age!
they can stock up- eat for days then not eat properly for a while then go back to eating everything in sight - Aeryn does this!
thay can have 'favourites' where they eat certain things depending on mood-Mazza did this or eat a certain type of food for a while then switch to something else- Oz did this and still does now to some extent (hes nearly 16!)
of course she could be coming down with something, but i wouldnt worry too much unless it goes on for a while, if shes eating lots of fruit and salad thats good at least its not rubbish shes eating!!!!!
two of my daughters are little but its only because theyre naturally little people (like i used to be before my babies! Laughing )
if you really are worried though take her for a check up it wont do any harm!
hth :aww: :aww: :aww:
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down