Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A tmi info post, but need advice.

3 posters

Go down

A tmi info post, but need advice. Empty A tmi info post, but need advice.

Post by sunnysarah Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:11 pm

Penny is now just over 5 months & still bf not started to wean yet. Over the last week or two her poo`s have changed (here`s the tmi lol!!). They used to be bright yellow & quite runny bit wiffy but not to bad. She`d probaly go 2-3 times a day each with less in. But now they are a pale yellow much thicker in consistancy more like cottage cheese with the lumpy bits. They smell awful really strong and she`s going alot more & each nappy has alot in it. The other night she did a big one at about 2am & another 2 before morning!!. The only thing i`ve done differantly is two weeks ago i made some flap jacks (which were delish :rolllaugh: ) & it seemed to start after that. Is everything normall or should i be worried?
sunnysarah
sunnysarah

Female Number of posts : 85
Tell us about yourself : About you:
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

A tmi info post, but need advice. Empty Re: A tmi info post, but need advice.

Post by Kasia80 Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:08 pm

sounds fine to me :aww:
Kasia80
Kasia80

Female Number of posts : 4575
Tell us about yourself : \"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual, then bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo\"
Thanks and Reputation points : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:59 pm

Yeah hun sounds normal to me too :aww:
Helen
Helen

Female Number of posts : 1782
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to Bethany who is 3 years old now and weaned herself off the boob at 2. And my little boy Thomas who has just turned 1. I'm loving breastfeeding all over again Smile
Thanks and Reputation points : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down