Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corey is telling me when he has pooped!

4 posters

Go down

Corey is telling me when he has pooped! Empty Corey is telling me when he has pooped!

Post by kay Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:17 pm

Corey for the last few days, has been telling me when he has had a poo! He comes up to me, points at his bum and says 'dirty'! (he cant say poo lol!)
If he can, he takes his trousers off, and shouts 'mam, mam, dirty!!'

yesterday, he pointed at his nappy, and said dirty, i checked and it wasnt. so i thought maybe it was a fluke the few times before, and he liked the attention he got from it. However, 5 minutes later he came back with his trousers off, and said 'dirty', I checked and he had done one! so he was telling me he wanted one!! Corey is telling me when he has pooped! Icon_biggrin

so so proud of him, ive been and got a potty today! He is showing signs much earlier than the others did, but i will do the same as i did with them, and do 'baby led potty training!' Corey is telling me when he has pooped! Icon_lol
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Corey is telling me when he has pooped! Empty Re: Corey is telling me when he has pooped!

Post by Squiglet Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:55 pm

Thats fantastic...Lil miss started doing that a couple of months ago...and now will do it when she needs to pee too. She is pretty much dry when she is at home with me, because she tells me when she wants pee pee and poo poo...and I dash with her to the toilet. We still have occasional accidents and she can't be trusted when we are out or she is with other people, so she is still in nappies...But its definitely getting there Smile Its such a wonderful feeling.

With her sister I remember the tears and the agony of potty training from the "required" age of 18 months...and she just wasn't ready at all...not until just before her 3rd birthday... this time I said NO... absolutely no way was I potty training. She'd do it in her own time and that was that...and well.. ta dah!!! Even now I am not potty training. I go on her cues, i.e. when she says she needs to go, or has been.

Plus Spanish peopel are ever so laid back about it. I mentioned it to the nursery who said there is no point in even trying until she is at least two, where as with Tia, my HV said I had to start trying at 18 months.
Squiglet
Squiglet

Female Number of posts : 901
Tell us about yourself : I'm me...ask me a question...
Your mood today : Confussed
Thanks and Reputation points : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Corey is telling me when he has pooped! Empty Re: Corey is telling me when he has pooped!

Post by ldnug Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Connor was aware of his need to poo early on and was clean a long time before he was dry. It is great to just let them do it themselves xxx
ldnug
ldnug

Female Number of posts : 1481
Tell us about yourself : Lisa mum to Connor almost 5 and Emily 2 years and 3 months
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:13 pm

awwwwww how cute!! well done corey!! x x x x x
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Female Number of posts : 2089
Tell us about yourself : i would say i am a yummy mummy to Niamh nearly 2 (who i am still breast feeding), and a childrens student nurse!!!!!
Your mood today : Naughty
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down