Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellie had some of my milk

4 posters

Go down

Ellie had some of my milk Empty Ellie had some of my milk

Post by nickyjones Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:05 pm

When we got home today, Ellie decided to go through the cool bag to see what was in it. There were Keira 2 daytime bottles of EBM which had about 1oz left in each, and she asked to drink from one. I initially said No I didn't think it would be any good but then decided to give the later one a sniff and it smelt fine so I opened the bottle and offered it to her. She drank it, said it was Yummy and much nicer than her milk. Ellie had some of my milk Icon_biggrin I just hope she doesn't start to expect it as a regular thing I wouldn't be able to express enough for her as well.

nickyjones

Female Number of posts : 221
Tell us about yourself :
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Ellie had some of my milk Empty Re: Ellie had some of my milk

Post by angpixi Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:49 am

Ellie had some of my milk Icon_lol thats cute! aeryn had finished bf by the time i had willow but she would quite often drink excess milk i pumped off!
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Ellie had some of my milk Icon_razz Yep Olivia does this!

Any milk that Lottie doesn't end up using or I have lots in the freezer she has it.

Can only do good I suppose Ellie had some of my milk Icon_biggrin
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:52 pm

aww bless her Ellie had some of my milk Icon_biggrin
Helen
Helen

Female Number of posts : 1782
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to Bethany who is 3 years old now and weaned herself off the boob at 2. And my little boy Thomas who has just turned 1. I'm loving breastfeeding all over again Smile
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down