Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*

3 posters

Go down

New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  Empty New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*

Post by TashaAndBump Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 am

Last time I posted on the babywearing thread, I was still wearing the girls two on my front in a long woven wrap. Since then I have acquired a new baby carrier off of a LOVELY lady (who also happens to be a twin mama) from a natural parenting board that I lurk on.

I have started to wear the girls one on my front and one on my back, seeing as they are now much too big to wear both on my front! I suppose I could wear them both in one wrap still, but that would require wrapping onto my back, which I never got the hang of (see: babywearing fail).

My new carrier is an Ocah mei tai type sling, made from a woven didymos silk waves wrap. It is GORGEOUS. It has made tandem wearing so much easier because it is that much more supportive than the other carriers that I had been using. When tandem wearing I will either combine the Ocah on my back and close baby carrier on my front, or Ocah on my front, and Béco on my back Very Happy

Here are some pics of me showing off my new Ocah carrier (first set of pics is when I had literally just got it in through the post, ripped it out of the jiffy bag and was trying it out with my eldest daughter, Anna. Second set of pics is one of my first tandem carries like this. The béco was a bit lower down than I'd have liked and to how I would wear it now, but it was still very comfortable and this is how I often wear my girls, only with more practise I have come to wear them higher up and with the Ocah much tighter Very Happy I was showing off to my hubby that I was tandem wearing them, so the pics are what he caught of me mid-twirl! New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  Icon_lol )

First try with the Ocah:

Just swung her onto my back, not tied it yet...

New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  DSC_0001
New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  DSC_00032
New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  DSC_00022

All wrapped up and snuggly:

New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  DSC_00242
New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  DSC_00212
New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  DSC_00252
New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  DSC_00262

Anna trying to put the too-small hood up Laughing

New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  DSC_00302

Tandem wearing at the zoo:

New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  July-2010_611
New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  July-2010_612
New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  July-2010_615
New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  July-2010_620
New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  July-2010_622
New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  July-2010_623
New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  July-2010_624
New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  July-2010_626
New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  July-2010_629

You might not be able to tell from this post, but I am in babywearing LOVE with this Ocah New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  Icon_redface New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  Icon_lol
TashaAndBump
TashaAndBump

Female Number of posts : 121
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to Anna (17 months old) Pregnant with identical twins! Smile

Due 29th January - Can't wait to breastfeed babies 2 and 3 :-) Anna stopped breastfeeding at 16 months 2 weeks.
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  Empty Re: New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*

Post by kay Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:32 am

the smile on your face says it all! New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  Icon_sunny

you are looking FAB by the way hun New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  Icon_cheers
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*  Empty Re: New carrier and new twin carry method :) *photo overload*

Post by Natasha Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:53 am

I LOVE the slings!!!!!

Beautiful pics!!!
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down