Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help, I'm at breaking point

Go down

Help, I'm at breaking point Empty Help, I'm at breaking point

Post by GemGibb Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi everyone it's been awhile since I was on here but I'm really breaking now and don't know what to do. My newest little man is nearly 10 months and still exclusively bf, I've spent literally hundreds trying different bottles, tests, cups, spoons and anything I can find but he refuses to take anything, this wouldn't be a problem to me at all but I also have a hyper 2 year old on the go all day and trying to juggle him and feeding baby is proving more difficult than I could imagine, I bf my 2 year old but by 4 months he was feeding from bottle and I only pumped milk for him so my hubby helped during night but bobby just refuses anything except breast! I have spoke to hv and other supposedly professionals most of whom have basically said to starve him so he has no choice but to take a bottle which I will never ever do to him as I don't want to stress him out aswel as me, any advice or help would be greatly appreciated TIA mummies xxxx

GemGibb

Female Number of posts : 14
Tell us about yourself : Im 26 years old, have my 2nd gorgeous son Isaac (my first son Ryan died aged 3) Love being a mummy again, trying my best to do everything right for Isaac as hes my world Smile
Your mood today : Upset
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2011-06-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum