Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3years 5months 1 week!!!

+6
jools
Helen
ldnug
kay
angpixi
piesmummy2006
10 posters

Go down

topic 8 3years 5months 1 week!!!

Post by piesmummy2006 Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:33 pm

3years 5 months 1 week of breast feeding!! well i have decided to stop breast feeding i went cold turkey on monday and she has done really well i just felt ready to stop she is nearly three and a half, it was when she came out of ballet and tap class she looked so big and grown up!!!! i was holding back from crying when i was explaining to her that its time to stop i said that you are a big girl and now your going to ballet and tap classes as well so i think its time to not have boobies anymore do you??, she said ok mummy..... i am a big big girl now arnt i,( i am this tall stretching on tip toes ).......can i give them a kiss and a love one more time? so she kissed them and said boobies i love you so much but am a big girl now so i am not going to drink you any more! then gave them a kiss and a love Crying or Very sad bless her Smile

awwww i carnt believe how long i went and how much i have enjoyed feeding her she would of kept going but it just feels the right time she has asked everyday but i say but your a big girl arnt you? and she giggles and says oh yer and kisses them?? i feel bad then Sad but i dont wanna giv in and start again.

so its the end of breast feeing for me, can i still stay and keep up with my ladies??? i will never forget all the help and support you have given me i will never forget my first post when niamh was one and i dint wanna stop feeding heheh and even all the love and support you gave me with james being a pig so here is a massive thankyou to each and everyone of you!!! Very Happy loads and loads of love Angela and Niamh AKA Princess Pie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Female Number of posts : 2089
Tell us about yourself : i would say i am a yummy mummy to Niamh nearly 2 (who i am still breast feeding), and a childrens student nurse!!!!!
Your mood today : Naughty
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

topic 8 Re: 3years 5months 1 week!!!

Post by angpixi Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:18 pm

well done ! 3years 5months 1 week!!! 871924 3years 5months 1 week!!! 871924 3years 5months 1 week!!! 871924 3years 5months 1 week!!! Icon_sad 3years 5months 1 week!!! Icon_biggrin it soo cute she gave them a kiss and cuddle goodbye
glad i had the pleasure of making your friendship! hope you still come on here tho Smile
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Awwwww bless her - and you! 3years 5months 1 week!!! 262538 3years 5months 1 week!!! 262538 3years 5months 1 week!!! 262538
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ldnug Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:53 pm

That is so lovely hug2

And well done you!!
ldnug
ldnug

Female Number of posts : 1481
Tell us about yourself : Lisa mum to Connor almost 5 and Emily 2 years and 3 months
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:20 pm

aww thats a lovely thing to say ange! i think the same, thanks you guys!! xx
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Tell us about yourself : i would say i am a yummy mummy to Niamh nearly 2 (who i am still breast feeding), and a childrens student nurse!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:36 pm

you've done so brilliant ang!
and thing is bethany gave up herself but still kisses my boobs most days and gives them cuddles - so dont be thinking niamh is doing that just because you decided to stop. i think that they have such a connection with the breasts after feeding for so long that its natural for them to be like that ( or am i talking out my backside?! 3years 5months 1 week!!! Icon_lol )
she tells me sometimes though that my boobs are dirty and starts laughing which i could go mad at haha.
and i aint 3years 5months 1 week!!! 129911 anymore but the ladies here arent getting rid of me that easily 3years 5months 1 week!!! Icon_lol

3years 5months 1 week!!! 871924
Helen
Helen

Female Number of posts : 1782
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to Bethany who is 3 years old now and weaned herself off the boob at 2. And my little boy Thomas who has just turned 1. I'm loving breastfeeding all over again Smile
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:54 am

Oh that just made me 3years 5months 1 week!!! Icon_sad

Bless her 3years 5months 1 week!!! Icon_biggrin WELL DONE YOU 3years 5months 1 week!!! Icon_cheers

Nobody should leave because they aren't feeding any more - it's people like you that are full of advice for the new members 3years 5months 1 week!!! Icon_wink 3years 5months 1 week!!! 871924
Plus we all need to stay in touch, I've made some great friends on here 3years 5months 1 week!!! 355291
jools
jools

Female Number of posts : 2601
Tell us about yourself : About you:
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:42 pm

thanks both of you!! clap clap

bless Bethany they say such funny things dont they, awww jools xxxx
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiglet Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:05 pm

You is the awesome booby sauce Smile
Squiglet
Squiglet

Female Number of posts : 901
Tell us about yourself : I'm me...ask me a question...
Your mood today : Confussed
Thanks and Reputation points : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:20 pm

3years 5months 1 week!!! Herz Awww how lovely

Well done hunny and your always welcome here 3years 5months 1 week!!! 871924
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:38 pm

thank you both xxx
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Back to top Go down

Post by nickyjones Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:44 pm

Well done to you both. She has reacted so well. Ellie has asked a few times since having Keira but hasn't actually had any.

nickyjones

Female Number of posts : 221
Tell us about yourself :
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by TashaAndBump Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Wow well done! I'm almost jealous that I didn't go as long 3years 5months 1 week!!! Icon_redface lol

Anna asked me for the boob when I put her to bed last night (I suppose because she sees me feeding the twins, because she initially stopped asking about 6 months ago!) and I let her try, but she got it to her mouth and then stuck her tongue out and went, "Eurgh!" 3years 5months 1 week!!! Icon_lol
TashaAndBump
TashaAndBump

Female Number of posts : 121
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to Anna (17 months old) Pregnant with identical twins! Smile

Due 29th January - Can't wait to breastfeed babies 2 and 3 :-) Anna stopped breastfeeding at 16 months 2 weeks.
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down