Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for a carrier of some description!

4 posters

Go down

looking for a carrier of some description! Empty looking for a carrier of some description!

Post by kay Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Hi my lovely baby wearing friends! looking for a carrier of some description! Icon_lol

I am looking for some sort of wrap/ sling / carrier for when bubs is born, so i am looking for reccomendations, and wondering if anyone is likely to be selling anything?

I have a ring sling and stretchy tie wrap, so dont need either of those - but i want another too and i am open to ideas and suggestions!!

looking for a carrier of some description! 749126
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

looking for a carrier of some description! Empty Re: looking for a carrier of some description!

Post by gem1981 Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:15 pm

If you already have a ring sling and a stretchy, I'd say to try a mei tai. I'm happy to send one to you to try nearer the time of baby's arrival?

gem1981

Female Number of posts : 1459
Your mood today : Content
Thanks and Reputation points : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

looking for a carrier of some description! Empty Re: looking for a carrier of some description!

Post by Squiglet Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:55 am

Whatever you do, don't get a bag carrier....they have been now banned in the states as 3 babies have died in them.... Sad Ring slings, wraps, mei tais are all fine Smile
Squiglet
Squiglet

Female Number of posts : 901
Tell us about yourself : I'm me...ask me a question...
Your mood today : Confussed
Thanks and Reputation points : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:14 am

Kay!!! get a woven wrap!!!

I have never experienced anything so comfortable in my life!

I have Ulli looking for a carrier of some description! Herz

If you join the babywearing group on yahoo groups or NM you can grab so real bargains.

Otherwise go for a mei tai as Gem suggested looking for a carrier of some description! Icon_biggrin
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gem1981 Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:35 am

I could lend you a woven aswell looking for a carrier of some description! Icon_wink looking for a carrier of some description! Icon_lol

gem1981

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:16 am

see, this is why i love you guys so much!!!! looking for a carrier of some description! Herz

that would be fab Gem, thankyou!

And Squiglet - those 'bag slings' always made me shudder anyway looking for a carrier of some description! Icon_evil
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by gem1981 Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Happy to help! looking for a carrier of some description! Icon_biggrin

gem1981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down