Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

omg i've just hd a power struggle with my 6 yr old!!

4 posters

Go down

topic 4 omg i've just hd a power struggle with my 6 yr old!!

Post by AnnaMat25 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Emma my 6 year old has issues with eating well she does atm (it tends to go in phases) we were sat to the table having lunch and she decided she didn't want her crust and started eating her yoghat (excuse spelling) so i took it away and told her she has till we have finnished to eat her crust and she just crumpled it into her hand and eat half of it and screamed no!! at me, so when we had finnished i took her desert etc... way and told her why and that she has had her chance and now has to wait till dinner so no snackking between meals for her lol and omg she screamed so i sent her into time out and she wouldn't go so i took her kickking and screaming (all the time Ben's getting upset with her noise and crying) to time out where she is now shouting at me, things like she hates me bla bla she is so dramatic omg i've just hd a power struggle with my 6 yr old!! Icon_rolleyes
AnnaMat25
AnnaMat25

Female Number of posts : 259
Tell us about yourself : i'm s mum to 3 children
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

topic 4 Re: omg i've just hd a power struggle with my 6 yr old!!

Post by Squiglet Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:27 pm

Don't worry...That's normal...LOL.. I get the ..:"OMG You are RUINING.MY.LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!"... when I tell her to put her DS away. le sigh.

Sorry it gets progressively worse as they enter pre-teens...and well apparently teens are worse..: I is SCARED!

It nothing to do with your parenting or what you have and have not done right... It's about hormones. T has regular cycles through the month without having periods. At the moment I can pretty much pin point the week the war will start...its this week.
Squiglet
Squiglet

Female Number of posts : 901
Tell us about yourself : I'm me...ask me a question...
Your mood today : Confussed
Thanks and Reputation points : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaMat25 Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:06 pm

ohhh i'm dredding it with her, James is 8 and he has started getting hormonal lol, well my day got worse Ben's high chair fell on Emma while he was in it i have no idea how it happened i was pealing potatoes next to the highchair but didn't see how it happened then i went to the loo and took Ben with me and he decided to get his hand stuck under the seat before i sat on it and now has red fingers, i'm shaking so much and really shook up from the highchair thing but luckkily emma and ben wern't hurt so it could of been worse but omg did it scare me
AnnaMat25
AnnaMat25

Back to top Go down

Post by angpixi Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:40 am

omg i've just hd a power struggle with my 6 yr old!! 871924 i hate days like these! hope your day is better today xx
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaMat25 Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:04 pm

lol thanks, yes it's better today altho he is still falling over things omg i've just hd a power struggle with my 6 yr old!! Icon_rolleyes
AnnaMat25
AnnaMat25

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:24 pm

Squiglet wrote:Don't worry...That's normal...LOL.. I get the ..:"OMG You are RUINING.MY.LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!"... when I tell her to put her DS away. le sigh.

Sorry it gets progressively worse as they enter pre-teens...and well apparently teens are worse..: I is SCARED!

It nothing to do with your parenting or what you have and have not done right... It's about hormones. T has regular cycles through the month without having periods. At the moment I can pretty much pin point the week the war will start...its this week.

This is my 3 year old and this gets worse! give me mother line now omg i've just hd a power struggle with my 6 yr old!! 868761
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down