Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARGH why id that woman have ago at me the other day

4 posters

Go down

ARGH why id that woman have ago at me the other day Empty ARGH why id that woman have ago at me the other day

Post by AnnaMat25 Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:57 am

i posted abou8t it in another thread what she did last friday but ever since then i feel really worried that when i feed ben in public someone else is going to have ago at me even tho i know not many people would, i feel constantly aware that someone might feel uncomfortable, or anoyed about it and it's made me rather paranoid, i know i'm being silly and going back a few years it wouldn't of bothered me but atm i seem to be very emotional and its really bothering me i just want to feel confortable to feed in public bfing bfing i love feeding ben and this woman won't stop me feeding but it's made me paranoi and uncomfortable to feed him in public Sad
AnnaMat25
AnnaMat25

Female Number of posts : 259
Tell us about yourself : i'm s mum to 3 children
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

ARGH why id that woman have ago at me the other day Empty Re: ARGH why id that woman have ago at me the other day

Post by Squiglet Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:01 pm

hug2 This kind of action is designed especially for these reasons. You are protected by law. Sod them. You are ALLOWED to do this. The more you do it, the more normal it will seem.
Squiglet
Squiglet

Female Number of posts : 901
Tell us about yourself : I'm me...ask me a question...
Your mood today : Confussed
Thanks and Reputation points : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

ARGH why id that woman have ago at me the other day Empty Re: ARGH why id that woman have ago at me the other day

Post by Natasha Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:59 pm

ARGH why id that woman have ago at me the other day 871924 hugs hun, I get like this too sometimes. Although I give an evil look now if anyone dares even looks at me in disapproving way
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi'smummy Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 am

How are you feeling now, you posted this a while back. If it helps you feel more comfortable you could try one of those bfing covers.
Its such a shame people have to be so nasty, I try to think its just that they're having a bad day and need to take it out on someone, its nothing to do with you personally. I frequently feel uncomfortable around other mums, the ones whoose kids swear, or are still in pushchairs when they are much too old for them, or the older kids with dummys all day long, and dont get me started on the parents who smoke while pushing ther kids around. But I'd never say anything, and yet people feel its ok to comment on mums who are giving thier kids the best strart in life. The world is a strange place. Hope you've carried on as normal.
Very Happy
rhi'smummy
rhi'smummy

Female Number of posts : 511
Tell us about yourself : Mum to milk monster Rhianna
Your mood today : Happy
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaMat25 Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:25 am

Well since this situation i have hd a few mums who saw the insadent and told me how out of order she is an how they have had aa simalar situation with her except about different things, aparently she is a very opinunated person and often shouts her opinins at people, i lso spoke to the school an they hae contacted the breastfeeding coordnator and we are working to change the schools policies to encorage bf and we are looking into educating the children about breastfeeding and bottle feeding (think i already said this) lol sorry about my spelling i'm rather distracted atm with Ben trying to bash the keybord lol
AnnaMat25
AnnaMat25

Female Number of posts : 259
Tell us about yourself : i'm s mum to 3 children
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down