Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birth Stories!

+4
angpixi
ladyleche
Kasia80
Natasha
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Birth Stories! Empty Birth Stories!

Post by Natasha Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:05 pm

Hi how about telling us about your birth stories!!

Here's mine Very Happy taken from another forum a few days after her birth!
( Excuse the spelling, still had pregnancy brain! Razz )

My Birth story. Home Birth to Hospital

Olivia Townley- Born 18/12/2006 1.41 am
weight 6lb 8oz

Woke up Sunday morning 8am ish to find my waters had broken, was really shocked as noone in my family ever had there waters break on there own!
So I rallyied around the house getting everything ready for my home birth while I was having very mild contractions comming every 7- 15 mins.

I had some breakfast and rang the midwife, who at first didnt believe me and asked if I was joking lol because she was shopping for christmas!

She turns up and checks me over to find im 2 cms dilated, I felt kinda good about that as I wasnt having much and the contractions were just like mild period cramps. She gave me a sweep at the same time, and I started to bleed but she wasnt worried and said thats a good sign things may progress quickly. ( YER RIGHT !! )

She then goes off and says ring her if contractions become worse, otherwise she will be back after shes done her home visits.

She came back and so did another midwife, I was still feeling fine and the contractions were ok.

The day continued like that and the contractions by 3pm were coming every 4 mins and were only about 40secs long, quite painfull but I could still breathe thru them.

The midwife checked me and I was 3 cms but my bp was thru the roof, she was really concerned at that was the end of my homebirth! Birth Stories! Icon_sad I was sent to hospital ( which im ever so glad I did go!!! )

I got to the hospital with OH and the contractions were starting to become very painfull, I was put in the labour room as the wanted to monitor me closely.

I was boiling so I just stripped off and got on the ball and started on the gas and air! its was fantastic and really helped at the time, felt really drunk and talked utter crap! Birth Stories! Icon_lol

Two hours on and the pain is just too much so I asked to get checked on my progress, she examines me “ Tash your still on 3 cms” WHAT !! Right get me the pethidine!! Birth Stories! Icon_mad

I couldnt believe it after all that im still 3cms!! I carried on with the gas and air aswell and OH was being very supportive, I just wanted it to go away!

The midwife told me to get on the bed because I was in distress and she kept trying to reassure me and helped me with the breathing, it got too much for me so I asked for an epidural! the one and only thing I really wanted to stay away from, but I just couldnt cope any longer.

She checked again and i was still 3cms, I so wanted it to all end! by now it was 11pm and I still hadnt made progress, so they put me on a drip to help me dilate, I didnt care I just wanted it to be over, the anethitists came and put the epidural in which took him 10 mins or more and he was having problems, the whole time I was just so hopefull it was going to work and I would no longer feel pain anymore, but no it didnt! it just made my thigh numb!! GUTTED !

They all became very concerned and the anthetists came back and offerd to do it again and appoligised to me, OH went off as he had to get cash for the car park ( great timing paul!) and the midwife checked me again, I was 7 cms! Thank god!!

Then all of a sudden my body just started pushing! The midwife was shouting saying stop!! your only 7 cms, I couldnt stop it!! So she rang OH to come back and she got the doc,

I was pushing really hard and couldnt stop myself, the doc examined me and said that my cervix was coming down with her head, so he pushed it back up ( I nearly booted him in the balls!)

“ Right ventouse!”

Paul came back and they had my legs up in stirrups, the doc cut me and had the ventouse and told me too push, I pushed as hard as I could, and I could feel her head crowning ( now I know what they say when your told about the ring of fire ( OUCH!) )

One last push, and out came her head, wow the relief! then another and she slitherd out and was put straight onto my chest. 1.41am

I have never felt so much relief in all my life, she looked at me and I just felt so happy to see her, she was so worth every minute!

Then came the lovely proding around to make sure no placenta was left ( bloody hurt!) and then the stitching, which was really really not nice at all, wouldnt do that again lol!

* My bp still was high over the week and i felt kinda ruff, the midwife said I reacted badly to the labour, It wasnt what I expected at all and felt kinda cheated and upset it didnt go how I wanted, but im still glad I did it and I have my little girl here Birth Stories! Icon_biggrin

Well thats my birth story, very long lol.

Heres my beautifull little girl 2mins old!!
Birth Stories! Olivia1

And here she is yesterday!
Birth Stories! Olivia2

Last edited by on Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Birth Stories! Empty Re: Birth Stories!

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:06 pm

aww what a lovely story.. your baby girl is so cute, look at that tigger outfit, i love it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:09 pm

:aww: aww thanks!

Just to add, that was her at about a week old Sad it goes so fast!!
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:10 pm

heres mine taken from another forum.. really didnt wanna type it all again lol

Well after a long hard pregnancy my little man is finally here :dance:

on the tuesday morning my waters went completley, i went to the adu where i was put on the moniter and it showed i was having contractions every 10 mins.. this remained the same for about an hour where they then increased to every 3 mins..

at this point i was told there was no beds for me on the ward, and i had to be examined by the docter down in adu.. he could see all my waters had gone, and he was not happy about things, so it was decided at 2pm i would have this baby weather they had beds for me or not, this doc was amazing, if it hadnt have been for him, i would have given birth on the adu floor i think.. it is bad though i was in labour and no one could do anything about it :wall:

I got to the ward about 3pm, saw the anesthitist straight away, things got moving quite quick, was put on the moniter again and then examined to find i was 6 cms dilated :cheer: .. at this point though everything ground to a halt Crying or Very sad contractions stopped

Anyway i was gonna be going to theatre to have him at 4pm, but emergencys were before me..

Anyway got to theatre about 7.45pm, had my spinal which wasnt that bad, laid down and everything went down hill from there, my heart was racing, i was scared.. and i could feel almost everything.. it wasnt a nice experience to go through.. it wasnt the pain i was feeling but fopund out today cos i had my tubes tied they had to fill me with air, this is what was causing the discomfort, felt like my chest was being crushed...

bailey was born 26th June at 20.11pm, weighing in at 5lbs...

Anyway down to the pics... this is bailey at 2 mins old....
Birth Stories! Picture043-1

This was taken just before he went up to scbu..
Birth Stories! Picture044-1

Mark went with bailey to scbu, whilst i was finished off down stairs, he took these pics for me..

Birth Stories! Picture045-1Birth Stories! Picture046 he was an hour old here...

More pics from 1 day old..

Birth Stories! Picture047Birth Stories! Picture049-1
Birth Stories! Picture048

and i love this one..

Birth Stories! Picture053-1

sorry theres so many..

so there you go meet bailey james braithwate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:26 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWW so cute!!! :aww: Thank you for sharing!!!
I need to type mine, or mines- John is mine too!
So ...I do this tomorrow, I can hear someone making hungry noises!
Kasia80
Kasia80

Female Number of posts : 4575
Tell us about yourself : \"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual, then bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo\"
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:29 pm

Awww Fiona!!! :aww: You have done so well to breastfeed you know cheers

Looking forward to reading yours Kasia! Razz
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyleche Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:13 am

I'll make mine short, because there are 3 of them. Laughing

Jared, born September 15, 1998----my water broke late in the evening on September 14th, 3 weeks before my due date. I was just getting out of the bath, and going to bed. So much for that. We went straight to the hospital, where nothing much happened for several hours. I finally started having contractions about 3 or 4 in the morning, so we walked and walked...and walked. Labour progressed slowly, and I was a big baby in alot of pain, so I had an epidural, which was wonderful! Practiced pushing for a while, and when the time came to push him out, he got stuck, and had to be vaccuumed out.
14 hours after my water broke, out came Jared, 6 pounds, 1 ounce, and 19 inches. He was born with jaundice, and had to be readmitted for 24 hours of phototherapy, but no problems breastfeeding.

Quinn, born July 21, 2003----again, my water broke at about 6:00 in the morning, I phoned the doula right away, and we took our time getting to the hospital. They admitted me and wanted to hook me up to an IV, which meant staying in bed. No way, I wanted to walk around and get things moving. So, with DH and my doula at my side, I walked for an hour or so, until I began having contractions. Labour started getting faster and more painful, so I went back to my room and got into the bed. After an hour of contractions, I, once more, buckled under pressure and asked for an epidural. As I was sitting on the side of the bed, waiting for the epidural to take effect, I suddenly had an urge to push, something I hadn't experienced with my first. What a strange feeling! 15 minutes later, and 3 or 4 pushes, after an hour and a half of labour, Quinn was born, weighing 8 pounds, 3 ounces, 21 inches long. He latched on right away, and is still nursing, 4 years later! Very Happy

Jezek Jericho, born December 24, 2005-----5:00 pm, we're cleaning up the toys, getting ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Christmas Eve Dinner. I bent over to pick up some cards, and yes, you guessed it, my water broke. I went to sit on the toilet, totally unprepared, because it was my actual due date, and I was expecting him to come late! I instructed Jared (7 at the time) to pack his overnight bag with pyjamas and toothpaste, to sleep over at grandma's. It was quite a scene, me sitting on the toilet yelling at Jared what to pack in a bag as he ran frantically around his bedroom. Called DH to come home, because he went ahead to meet us at dinner at his parents. Take our time driving to the hospital...there is no snow, which has NEVER happened here. LOL

Arrive at the hospital at about 6:00, of course there are hardly any doctors or nurses, being Christmas Eve. My ob/gyn? No clue if she's even in the city. I had months beforehand decided to get an epidural the minute I wheeled myself into my room. There were a few other moms in labour already checked in, so I have to wait while the skeleton crew of nurses takes care of all of us. I'm lying on my bed all alone, because DH went to drop off the two older boys at my parents' house. I'm not really having any contractions yet. Finally, a nurse comes to my room. "Can you please check me?" I ask her. "I want to make sure I have time for my epidural."

She assures me there is really no hurry, I have to get my IV first (as I tested positive for Group B Strep a few months before). She at last checks me, and in an amazed voice, says, "oh, you're at 9 cm, we'd better get the room ready." WTF? 9 cm? Panic sets in. No epidural? DH is not back yet. It's 7:25 pm, he should be back any minute. And he does arrive, a few minutes later. The contractions hit me fast and hard, and I have some gas/air, because there's really no time for anything else. I have the urge to push immediately, and after 2 pushes, Jezek is born at 9 pounds, 1 ounce, 19 inches. Total elapsed labour time: 25 minutes. Who delivered him? Some 4th year medical student they pulled out of the hall. cheers

I don't have all their newborn pictures on the computer, but here's a picture of all of my 3 boys.

Birth Stories! 3boysaugusthalfsize-1
ladyleche
ladyleche

Female Number of posts : 39
Tell us about yourself : About you:
Thanks and Reputation points : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-08

http://bliss-breastfeeding.ca/

Back to top Go down

Post by angpixi Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:05 am

ill make mine short too cos theres 4 so far and another one to come soon, my oldest was born 28/11/92 i started contracting around 1am i was tired and they werent regular so i went to bed, woke up around 5 wanting to go to hosp! halfway there they slowed down and i decided i didnt want to go hosp!! we took detour but got there, iwas on gas and air for ages then it was decided to speed labour up cos contractions not regular. they then realised he was facing the wrong way which is why it was taking so long- his spine was pressing on mine, things went a bit nuts i think i remember his dad eating fish n chips at some point!! eventually they gave me diamorph and he eventually came out at half eleven that night at least 3 mw shift changes!!! we were in hosp 4 a wk or so he was drowsy but ok and i was determind to bf. ozzy 7lb1oz

my 2nd was born on the 16/9/97 it was nowhere near as long! the contractions started slowly and i had urge to go shopping so my mam who was stil alive then took me to town i remember going to a charity shop and getting a mock fur coat (festy coat!) each!!!! when i got to hosp her dad was watching bloody football, i had pethidine with this one my waters broke while i was on the bed and the was no midwife around! i can remember shouting "its coming out!" i was a bit sick because of the pethidine but we were only in a night and day.amelia 8lb5oz

my third was born on 5/1/99 to be honest i cant remember how it started i remember visiting my dad and eating crisps (my mam passed away the xmas b4) he phoned a family friend to help with the other two. i think allin all she came out fairly straight forward. the painkiller i had was horrible i couldnt relax or settle for ages afterwards. i was dying to hold her but my body seemed incapeable. when she eventually came to me she latched on straight away amd virtually stayed there for 2yrs!! marianne 8lbs1oz

no 4 was born 22/7/05 i started labour somewhere in the morning the kids were all excited! i phoned my friend who was supposed to be watching them she came down a couple of hours later ready to go to work without mentioning anything said she had a date after work!!! i phoned my partner who works in manchester to come home then started frantically phoning other people to watch the others! luckily an old friend happened to txt to see if anything was happening! she came almost immediately. the contractions were coming fast and regular all i needed was dave to be back so we could go! when i got to hosp it took ages to get to theward cos i kept stopping to contract. i sat on a birthing ball which was great for between contractions but evil when they were coming! i was using gas n air ,my waters broke all over the floor
Embarassed so i climbed on the bed on my knees i asked the mw for some pain relief she said it was too late she was nearly there! within 20 mins she was! aeryn 7lb11oz

my mw said to be prepard for an even quicker one this time, the kids are briefed to know who to phone! i have visions of a layby on the roadside in our minibus!!! Laughing Laughing pale
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:40 pm

Razz Wow great birth stories!!!!! cheers

They make me feel so broody!!

Ladyleche 25 mins elapsed labour Shocked my god thats quick!!

angpixi 20 mins!!!

Looks like I better be prepared to be quicker for the next!!

angpixi, goodluck Laughing :aww: lol I hope that doesn't happen Razz
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:40 pm

Oh and Ladyleche what a lovely little family you have :aww:
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:53 pm

So mine turn now!

Well, we were planning on home birth this time (I had hospital one with John, epidural, forceps affraid ).
We were sute with my midwife that I'll go early- baby was low, engaged fully before 37 weeks (ouch!) and big.I was having back pains, cramping, etc...so we were soooooo sure I'll go early . I didn't!
I was 5 days overdue when a big box of chocolates Wink helped to comvince my midwife to do "stretch and sweep", she said I'm 4 cm and she can feel membranes bulging, nothing is left to streep and to go home have a bath and sleep,baby will be born soon.So...I went to do some shopping, went home had a bath.And nothing. And nothing. Aroung 2 am something started happening, like contractions but not really strong, but because I was on homebirth and 4 cm we've calledmidwife. She came(different one) had a feel of my tummy, sat down and...contractions stopped. So...she went back, we went to bed and I woke up in the morning to nothing happening.
We went for a 4 mile walk, came back home and only thing that was hurting was my legs. In the afternoon on tuesday something started to happen agai, we called midwife, mine was around so she poped in and checked me. I was 5cm, and contractions started to slow down, again.
At this point I've packed my hosp. bag, I was sure I'll have c section...I was crying, that I'll never have this baby, I'll be preg forever!!!!
So we went to bed on Tuesday night (after doing our best to induce labour, if you know what I mean...)
I woke up at 2 o'clock, not knowing what is happening. I was contracting. But every time I would lay down contractions were stopping, so I sat down on the bed screaming on Paul, call the midwife, I'm not moving at all!I'll have this baby sitting!!!
So midwife came(mine luckily) she checjed me and I was 6 cm at 3 o'clock in the morning. We sat down and talked, it was fun, like sleep over- contractions were not really strong, and they would stop every time I would lay down- like for baby's heart monitoring, or checking me down there. So at 7 we didn't progress at all, so midwife called coordinator and we've agreed on poping my membranes. She broke my waters and nothing happened. Contractions were still mild. At 8 second midwife came, and we had more tea, bacon buns with brown sauce...
At 9 Diane- my midwife checked me and I didn't progress at all, baby was fine, but she was getting worried abut those funny contractions...and she said baby is big.Big big, and she is thinking baby is to big for womb to contract or is stucked...So we called ambulence, it was 9.40.They arrived at 10.00 am, we went to Oxford( no flashing lights for me....) It really started to hurt then on this bumps on the road, and I shouted to Di:baby is coming out (I swear, baby was geting out). But Di- knowing Ihad epi first time, said:Yes, it might feel like that, but baby isin't coming out...plus we don't want to have baby in ambuance, do we?
I would hit her if I could get up, I swear...
They gave me gas'n'air there...and just when I started to enjoy it they took it away- we've got to hospital.
So they wheeled me to hosp. and midwife coordinator is sayin they have no room for me, they are fully packed affraid
At this point I was contracting so strong I just said I'm having baby NOW and I WANT my painkillers...So they quickly got me to only empty room, just cleaned after other labour, it was 10.45. Before my midwife and the other one exchaiged formalities it was 10.48.
I said (well SCREAMED) baby is coming out, they laughted, Di liftedmy nghty to have look and she screamed(for chainge)I can see baby's head. I pushed 3 times, once for head, and 2 for body and at 10.56 Maya was bors.
She was 9lb 11 and a half oz.We went home 4 hours later. It was really fantastic!I wasn't affraid for a minute- I had Paul with me, mum was downstairs at home, my midwife of 9 months was with me...
Yeah, I'll have another baby soon Wink

[img]Birth Stories! PIC_0364-1
5 hours old with my mum
Birth Stories! PIC_0371
1 day old with dad
Birth Stories! PIC_0382
3 days old with my mum
Birth Stories! PIC_0379
4 days old with John
Birth Stories! PIC_0277
Few days ago...
Plus:
a treat
https://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb45/kasiulenka80/?action=view&current=bae30422.flv
For you mamas!
Kasia80
Kasia80

Tell us about yourself : \"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual, then bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo\"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:35 pm

aww katie, she is so cute, and bless her at saying no and shaking her head.. kind of thing bradley did when he was weaning..

lovely birth story, sorry you didnt get what you wanted in the end but shes here and healthy.. congrats :aww:

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:54 pm

I love your birth story!

cheers

I really want to try for a homebirth again, how about you Kasia?

Lovely pictures Very Happy
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:20 pm

Thank you, girls!!
I have the biggest pics so far :p:
yes, I would love to have home birth!
I hope I can have the same midwife, she was so much fun! I wasn't worried for a minute with her around...Well, the only time I wasn't happy with her was in ambulance, lol!
She was off duty from 6 in the morning, but still stayed with me to see me till the end! And came over every day, just for cup of tea and the chat- I had no probs with breastfeeding, LO was latching like pro, and I had milk (I was leaking from 6 months preg Shocked )She was coming just because we liked eachother and she knew we would love her to be a part of Maya's begginings for longer...
I miss her...Should go and see her on Monday!
lol, it will give her heart attack to see me in clinic- she'll think I'm preg again :pml:

We are going to wait till LO is at least 18 mths. I had implant put in, just in case I'll get too broody Embarassed
Kasia80
Kasia80

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:38 pm

Razz She sounds fab!!!

lol when the midwives come over in the early stages of labour, one of them had a major coughing fit, and I thought she was going to keel over :pml:

I really want to have ago again, but im in two minds because I want an epidural too :haha: , the last one didn't work at all lol nothing did, so im abit scared pale but the pain was only too much when I was put on the nasty drip! No

I want to try now, but circumstances don't really help at the moment will proberly be when she's two Crying or Very sad

lol! I was on the pill, but I have stopped now, makes me too moody, but we use condoms.

Well it's not like I get it much anyway Razz Rolling Eyes
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:27 pm

I was on the pill before LO. and was just like you said.
Implant has low dose of hormons, I had no side effects at all...And had milions with pill...
I hate condoms, they make me sore- i might have latex sensitivity, I get rash from gloves too...
I wanteda IUD but when I learned about strings and that you need to check the positon of in in "there" every 6 weeks, blehh, puke....

I had epi with DS, and never again...There is always Meptid or meptazinol , you can heve it during home birth...I think pethidine could be used at home too. And TENS is good, I hear..I've rented one with LO, but never felt like using it and when I felt like my midwife just laughed and said:It would be like putting band aid on broken arm now hun...
And birthing pool, if you live in a bloody castle, this things are soooo big and need loooots of hot water. Friend of mine bought one and she delivered when it was half way thru filling with water. :pml:
Kasia80
Kasia80

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:34 pm

Razz lol forget that, I couldn't be botherd with the pool or anything.

I tried meptid and pethidine, meptid did naff all and the pethidine just made me sick Razz

I had gas and air at home but didn't get to use any until I got to the hospital.

The epidural was crap, all it did at first was numb one side of my back and then after just my thigh Rolling Eyes

My mum said she had it in good time and it was amazing.

I do want a home birth, I suppose it's best to wait until the time comes.
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:50 pm

I still have back pains after mine epi Rolling Eyes

[quote]'I do want a home birth, I suppose it's best to wait until the time comes' [quote]
Yeah...I do want a home birth, I suppose it's best to wait until the time comes' [quote]
Yeah...
Kasia80
Kasia80

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:14 pm

Really, yes I have heard about that happenin to people.

:aww:
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:46 am

kasia80 wrote:I still have back pains after mine epi Rolling Eyes

me as well, ive had 1 epi and 2 spinals.. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:15 am

Kasia80
Kasia80

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:55 pm

Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:22 pm

its when its cold it hurts more...

does anyone else find that! or am i just a wimp lmao confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:22 pm

It hurts and I have little lump, like pimple where needle was...
Kasia80
Kasia80

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:28 pm

and meeeee katie...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down