Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

worried about giving ebm in a bottle in public..........

5 posters

Go down

worried about giving ebm in a bottle in public.......... Empty worried about giving ebm in a bottle in public..........

Post by clairelana Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:23 am

I'm wondering if any of you have ever seen a bottle with a breast milk logo on?
I'm at a wedding in a couple of weeks and i'm the maid of honor so my mum might have to feed Kaydi while i do what i have to do. I have plenty of milk expressed.

I feel really bad giving her a bottle in public, i don't want people to think i'm bottle feeding. I will be bfing, but i have to walk down the aisle with the other bridesmaids and stand at the front for the wedding. I don't want the first thing people to see is my lo being given a bottle.
I know i'm being stupid. I can't help it.

I want to promote bfing and if people see my lo having a bottle i know they will presume its formula.
clairelana
clairelana

Female Number of posts : 618
Tell us about yourself : About you: I'm 27 married for 2 years and have two littles angels. Lana 2 years and Kaydi 7 months.
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

worried about giving ebm in a bottle in public.......... Empty Re: worried about giving ebm in a bottle in public..........

Post by kay Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:44 am

I totally understand what you are saying! :aww:

I dont know the solution - but i will have a look to see if i can find anything.

How about a bib or top with a slogan on in the meantime?
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

worried about giving ebm in a bottle in public.......... Empty Re: worried about giving ebm in a bottle in public..........

Post by Natasha Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:22 pm

Yeah do a bib with

"Only my mummies milk will do, Bottle or from the boob!"

Yeah i like that one Razz
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:22 pm

Do your own, you can get transfer stuff off ebay and print it yourself, its easy to get hold on blanc bibs!
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by clairelana Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:37 pm

Good thinking ladies. I will give it a go.
clairelana
clairelana

Female Number of posts : 618
Tell us about yourself : About you: I'm 27 married for 2 years and have two littles angels. Lana 2 years and Kaydi 7 months.

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnysarah Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:42 pm

Had to smile when i read your post. i feel exactly the same. sometimes i do a bottle of ebm for when i go to todlar group (still not confident feeding in public) but don`t want people to think i`m not breastfeeding. Think i`m a bit messed up lol
sunnysarah
sunnysarah

Female Number of posts : 85
Tell us about yourself : About you:

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiglet Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:38 pm

I feel the same.... love the bib idea... Very Happy
Squiglet
Squiglet

Female Number of posts : 901
Tell us about yourself : I'm me...ask me a question...
Your mood today : Confussed
Thanks and Reputation points : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down