Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corey slept in his own room last night!

+3
angpixi
rhi'smummy
kay
7 posters

Go down

topic3 Corey slept in his own room last night!

Post by kay Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:28 am

you've probably seen on Facebook, but Corey moved into his own room last night!

I am both happy and sad lol!

It wasnt a forced move, we have finally got the house sorted, so have been turning the spare room into Coreys room this week, with all of his toys and things, and he loves it in there. There was no rush to move him, but he dragged dave upstairs yesterday, and demanded he move his bed!
We hadnt got curtains up, so had to sellotape them up! Corey slept in his own room last night! Icon_razz
the boys went to bed, and Corey was watching tv with us downstairs, when i realised he wasnt in the room. Dave went to find him, and Corey was shouting 'night night'. He had gone upstairs in the dark and put himself in bed!!!
I went up and tucked him in, and sat in his doorway until he fell asleep (about 5 mins!)

He kind of woke at 3 for some juice, so i gave him a drink, and he went straight back off until 8.30! Corey slept in his own room last night! 355291

The funny thing is, it was Dave that was most affected by it!
He came up to bed and said 'i cant get to sleep - i cant hear him breathing!' and 1/2 hour later (when i had just nodded off!) he said 'i miss him - its too quiet in here!!' bless him!! Corey slept in his own room last night! Icon_razz

I was going to use the section in the 'No cry sleep' to move him to his own room, but he did it all on his own! Corey slept in his own room last night! Icon_eek

my baby is a teenager Corey slept in his own room last night! Icon_cry Corey slept in his own room last night! Icon_razz
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

topic3 Re: Corey slept in his own room last night!

Post by rhi'smummy Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:01 am

Thats fantastic, I've been trying with Rhianna for a while, but she's just not interested. I'm in the middle of paiting her room pink with pretty fairy lights and everything, but I think she's figured out whats going on because now she's decided she doesn't like pink, yellow is her favourite colour now!
rhi'smummy
rhi'smummy

Female Number of posts : 511
Tell us about yourself : Mum to milk monster Rhianna
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by angpixi Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:16 pm

Corey slept in his own room last night! Icon_eek ( i did read it on fb) thats fantastic, what a clever boy! i sometimes wish we had enough rooms to try my two!!
Corey slept in his own room last night! Icon_lol Rhianna!
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:45 pm

YEy!!! you should put it in annoucements babe!
I am SO happy for you Corey slept in his own room last night! 262538
Kasia80
Kasia80

Female Number of posts : 4575
Tell us about yourself : \"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual, then bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo\"
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:49 pm

Dave is excited - he says we get to have sex with the lights on now.... Corey slept in his own room last night! 213292
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:35 pm

Night 2!!

he went upstairs with J and Ty tonight, and went in my room!
I said 'Corey, wrong room!' and he went 'ooooooooooooh.... yeah!' and toddled to his bed / room! bless him! Corey slept in his own room last night! Herz

I sat by his bed, and he was talking and talking, so in the end i said time to shush, and mummy going wee wees, and i sat in bathroom and left him to it. He lay there for a minute going 'shhhhhhh' and then fell asleep!

dunno how he will go, as he hasnt had a nap today, so is a little overtired (sleeps worse if he doesnt have a day nap), but i am trying to ease off on the nap in the day as he can start playgroup after easter Corey slept in his own room last night! Affraid

Coreys room:

Corey slept in his own room last night! P1000318
Corey slept in his own room last night! P1000321
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaMat25 Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:35 am

awww i hope he slept all night in his room, i'm LOVING the thomas the tnk bed how cool
AnnaMat25
AnnaMat25

Female Number of posts : 259
Tell us about yourself : i'm s mum to 3 children
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:53 am

Thats fab hun!

How is he with the boiler in his room?

In our place we have the boiler in a cupboard in Livis room (she wont sleep in there and is camping in ours)

We have been calling it burty the boiler because shes scared of it Corey slept in his own room last night! Icon_cry
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiglet Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:12 pm

Dude... If I had a bed like that and a room with all my toys in there I'd never come out.

Lil miss always sleeps in her room but ends up coming into our bed at night. It was an enforced move on the behalf of my husband. Not me. He said she'd sleep better in her own room...wrong. LOL.

Eventually I hope that she will go to bed and settle herself but right now someone needs to stay with her till she goes to sleep. sigh.
Squiglet
Squiglet

Female Number of posts : 901
Tell us about yourself : I'm me...ask me a question...
Your mood today : Confussed
Thanks and Reputation points : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down