Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free snack box

4 posters

Go down

Free snack box Empty Free snack box

Post by Drusilla Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:43 am

Get yourself a free snack box by going to Graze and typing in the code TV9PK33 next to the box of your choice.

Currently they are only sending the GrazeNibble box out, and not the GrazeFruit, as the weather is delaying the post in some areas (the boxes are sent 1st class and fit through your letterbox). All sent out in ecofriendly & recyclable packaging and the produce is sourced as locally as possible and prepared on site.

I've had 2 boxes so far, and they have both been very, very nice - you may have to prepare yourself to share them with the little ones lol.

If you don't want anymore you can choose to cancel them, you get the first box free and the 2nd one half price.

The boxes are normally £2.99 each, but I will get a £1 of each box for each person who signs up.

I'm going to get regular deliveries regardless (I'm just having a box a week) for those times I get really nibbly (currently trying to lose weight as DH and I are going to TTC after we move!)

Enjoy Smile

Tip - if you do sign up and there are certain things you really don't like, go on the browse and rate section and select "Never send me this" against anything which contains stuff you don't like. You get a random selection of stuff so it would be a bit crap if it was stuff you didn't like!

Drusilla

Female Number of posts : 244
Tell us about yourself : People who have kids by more than 3 different men are SLAGS. They don't give a shit about the welfare of their children, otherwise they would be keeping their bloody legs shut and creating a STABLE environment for their kids, either in a stable relationship or as a single mother - because single mothers are perfectly capable of being fantastic parents. If you want to sleep around use some fucking contraception until you are sure your partner is in it for the long haul, it is not fucking difficult. Kids need stability - they don't need a succession of men coming in and out of their life.
Your mood today : Content
Thanks and Reputation points : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Free snack box Empty Re: Free snack box

Post by rhi'smummy Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:28 pm

looks really good, I'll give it a go and once I'm in the habbit of good nibbling might cancell and just buy the packs from sainsburys. I've had these good intentions before and stocked up on dried fruit ect and then not kept it up so it goes to waste. This way I'm much more likely to carry on, and £3 a week is not bad at all!
Thanks
rhi'smummy
rhi'smummy

Female Number of posts : 511
Tell us about yourself : Mum to milk monster Rhianna
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by angpixi Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:20 pm

ive done it and god help me im addicted! theyre fantastic, cant really afford the 2.99 every week so ive done the fortnightly option as my little treat! i dont smoke or drink or buy magazines or anything else for that matter!!!
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Drusilla Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 am

angpixi - yes I agree very addictive! Just having one a week at the mo, but may do the same!
I think about what else I could spend £2.99 on and I think I would rather have the graze box!

Drusilla

Tell us about yourself : People who have kids by more than 3 different men are SLAGS. They don't give a shit about the welfare of their children, otherwise they would be keeping their bloody legs shut and creating a STABLE environment for their kids, either in a stable relationship or as a single mother - because single mothers are perfectly capable of being fantastic parents. If you want to sleep around use some fucking contraception until you are sure your partner is in it for the long haul, it is not fucking difficult. Kids need stability - they don't need a succession of men coming in and out of their life.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi'smummy Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:30 pm

I just got my first box today, wow those fire nuts are fantastic, need to find me a regular supply of wasabi nuts!
Do you get the fruit box or the nibble box? I might try a fruit box to see what's in that. Rhianna loved the little box of cherry raisins and as she hardley eats any fruit I think its worth getting it regularly for that alone. I think I might change my settings so I get the nicer more unusual things and buy a regular cheaper supply of things like almonds and walnuts, trouble is its too tempting to eat far too many.
But for anyone thats not tried it, give it a go even if you only get the free box.
Thanks for the link Drusilla x
rhi'smummy
rhi'smummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Drusilla Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:04 pm

Yes the fruit boxes are nice to, I have had grapes and citrus in mine.
My fave is the strawberry milkshake mix - raisins, dried strawberries and white chocolate buttons,yum!

Drusilla

Back to top Go down

Post by kaygeebee Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Guys, just watch the sugar content -in a lot of the dried fruits it is very very high indeed.

My MW gave me a good telling off as we worked out that graze boxes were responsible for me testing glucose+++ at many appointments, yet my GD test being absolutely fine.

kaygeebee

Female Number of posts : 127
Tell us about yourself : mum to a little boy, born August 2009
Your mood today : Bored
Thanks and Reputation points : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by angpixi Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:58 am

Free snack box Icon_eek thanks for pointing that out!
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kaygeebee Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:17 am

Just keep an eye on the nutritional info. Free snack box Icon_wink

kaygeebee

Female Number of posts : 127
Tell us about yourself : mum to a little boy, born August 2009
Your mood today : Bored
Thanks and Reputation points : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi'smummy Tue May 04, 2010 7:07 am

Try to include more nuts, crackers (the koean chilli rice crackers are delicious!) and olives.
Thought I'd let you know, I was having 2 boxes a week, but just cancelled one and they said stay and get the next one half price. Worth trying for anyone else too. Free snack box Icon_smile
rhi'smummy
rhi'smummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down