Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post*

+5
jools
kay
gem1981
angpixi
Natasha
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Empty Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post*

Post by Natasha Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:56 am

Sling Order

Mary
Sadi
Anna
Davina
Kay
Gem

I started on the weekend and when each one is finished you will see them here and on here
http://customfluffbabyslings.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-on-whim-summer-owls-custom-sling.html

I guess it will take me around 4/5 odd weeks to do all and I expect to finish the first before the end of the week (providing the week goes smooth), I am cutting them all out first to save on time so it will probably be a lot quicker Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_wink

I don't want to rush them though, and I will update and take pics a long the way Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_flower

Any questions please send me a message Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Herz

Thurs 13th

Starting them today!

Tues 11th - Strap fabric should be here today Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Herz

Friday 7th May

Fabric rehab arrived Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Herz and strap fabric ordered Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* 355291

Thurs 6th May

* Postie didn't turn up today Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Kopfschuettel so hopefully the body fabric should be here tomorrow, will update when it is Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_wink *

Ok so who wants one?

I can't believe im going to do this as it scares the crap out of me as someone might not like it Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_redface or im just being daft.

The sling I made took me a weekend, and I used around 3m of fabric (wide straps and big hood)

So I will do a list to see whos interested and then take it from there I suppose. Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_razz

gem1981
Kay
indigosky2k
AnnaMat25

Here is the fabric for straps and body I can get hold of to give you an idea Smile
Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Cotton10

Last edited by Natasha on Sun May 16, 2010 8:50 am; edited 11 times in total
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Empty Re: Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post*

Post by angpixi Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:22 am

i wish i had a baby small enough! ........ i suppose i could borrow one Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_scratch
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Empty Re: Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post*

Post by gem1981 Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:34 am

Me, me, me, MMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!

gem1981

Female Number of posts : 1459
Your mood today : Content
Thanks and Reputation points : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:15 am

angpixi wrote:i wish i had a baby small enough! ........ i suppose i could borrow one Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_scratch

Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_razz

Gem I will add you Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_biggrin
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:00 am

meeeeee!
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:04 am

added Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_wink
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:34 am

WHat age/size would it be ok for? Very Happy
jools
jools

Female Number of posts : 2601
Tell us about yourself : About you:
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by indigosky2k Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:57 am

OMG, Meeeeeeeeeeeee, I so want one of these clap They look very like ones made by a Finnish WAHM which I've been trying to save up for Wink

indigosky2k

Female Number of posts : 182
Tell us about yourself : I'm a SAHM to Kacie aged 10.5 months. I'm very into an AP way of life, baby-wearing, co-sleeping, breastfeeding, etc. We're coming up to one year and I'm looking for places where I won't be looked down on for extended breastfeeding. I have no intention of weaning until Kacie wants to. We're also traying to conceive baby no. 2, so really hoping to tandam feed and will be looking for support to do this too.
Your mood today : Sick
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:06 am

Jools, I tried Olivia in it and she was still snug lol I will get a pic later Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_razz

I will add you Davina, but whos the Finnish one? Id like to take a looky Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_wink
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiglet Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:56 pm

I want one....but sadly I lack a small child to place into one and won't be fulfilling that space anytime soon...or ever at this rate...I has a little sad. I want a pretty mei tai and a baby Sad Wait...I just remembered lil miss being her monstrous self this morning demanding that I read the video manual before leaving for work, I changed my mind...about the baby bit.
Squiglet
Squiglet

Female Number of posts : 901
Tell us about yourself : I'm me...ask me a question...
Your mood today : Confussed
Thanks and Reputation points : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:37 pm

Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* 262538
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by AnnaMat25 Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:18 am

i would LOVE one please Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* 355291
AnnaMat25
AnnaMat25

Female Number of posts : 259
Tell us about yourself : i'm s mum to 3 children
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:12 am

i will add you Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_wink
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:18 am

I really like the pale blue, hmm, or even black - one extreme to the other lol!
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_razz I want the orange to do a summery bright sling
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:53 pm

I was considering orange actually lol! was thinking i will be carrying from September tho....
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:00 pm

Hmm yes.

Also you might want to base it on baby being pink or blue Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_wink

When is your scan Kay!!?
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by indigosky2k Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:20 pm

I'm struggling to choose Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* 879199 I want it girly, but best go gender neutral for Little Boo and in the hopes I can get DH to use it. He really isn't keen on using my pink Baby Hawk Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* 213292

indigosky2k

Tell us about yourself : I'm a SAHM to Kacie aged 10.5 months. I'm very into an AP way of life, baby-wearing, co-sleeping, breastfeeding, etc. We're coming up to one year and I'm looking for places where I won't be looked down on for extended breastfeeding. I have no intention of weaning until Kacie wants to. We're also traying to conceive baby no. 2, so really hoping to tandam feed and will be looking for support to do this too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_razz no OH won't use any of mine, too girly!
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:13 pm

Natasha wrote:Hmm yes.

Also you might want to base it on baby being pink or blue Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_wink

When is your scan Kay!!?

I phoned scan dept today, she thinks it will be about the 14th May - i am in the system and i am due to be sent appointment next week.

Happy with the colour choice i pm'd you now i think!! Very Happy
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:21 pm

Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Herz Thats my birthday

Ok hun, noted Continuing from Fluffy *sling order first post* Icon_wink
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Thu May 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Update fp
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by indigosky2k Fri May 07, 2010 7:07 am

Bad postie, bad postie Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad

indigosky2k

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Fri May 07, 2010 1:01 pm

update today fp Smile
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Fri May 07, 2010 1:12 pm

wahoo! clap
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next