Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my ttc whilst breastfeeding story

Go down

my ttc whilst breastfeeding story Empty my ttc whilst breastfeeding story

well i got the stuff through today and it's discusing i have to take it 2 times a day (it's in liquid form) so i decided i'll make a blog to record my jorney so today is day 1, i can't really say if it works or if it'll reduce my milk supply or make it more who knows but i'll record all the changes in here my ttc whilst breastfeeding story Icon_biggrin i just so hope it works and gets me pregnant whilst breastfeeding Benjamin, i'm planning to take ovulation sticks every few days too so i know when i ovulate
AnnaMat25
AnnaMat25

Female Number of posts : 259
Tell us about yourself : i'm s mum to 3 children
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

my ttc whilst breastfeeding story :: Comments

AnnaMat25

Post Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:50 pm by AnnaMat25

my ttc whilst breastfeeding story Icon_biggrin well i have been taking it for few days now and i have had some acks and pains where i think my ovries are and the line on my opk i took today is darker than normal so hopefully this is my body ovulating but i'm not getting my hopes up yet, and i think it's too soon for the agnus stuff to work so it could be becasue Ben hs redused the ammount of feeds he has and is eating more solids and drinking juice more so fingers cressed i'll ovulate (we have done alot of bding hehe)

Back to top Go down

Natasha

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:53 pm by Natasha

Hows this going Anna? did you get a positive opk?

You should chart you know, opks alone will not pinpoint when you have ovulated.

Back to top Go down

AnnaMat25

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:32 pm by AnnaMat25

not well i had to stop the agnus catus cas Ben got the runs with it and it wasn't positive opk as i'm not pregnant got a bfn this morning, i'm getting rather down about it atm i would chart but i can't garantee i'll get 3 hours sleep every night so it would not be very accurate

Back to top Go down

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:42 pm by indigosky2k

I charted even though I couldn't guarantee 3 hours sleep. I found it didn't stop an obvious temp rise when I OV'd.

I charted last time too and was working nights so my temp taking was at really random times and sometimes after a full day or nights sleep, but sometimes after 4 or 5 hours if it was after my last night. I still found it useful. I charted on Fertility Friend and found it still picked up my OV every month without too much problem. I used secondary fertility signs too like cervix position and mucus.

Here's my FF chart for you to looksee http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/21bfeb Smile

Back to top Go down

Natasha

Post Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:50 pm by Natasha

I co sleep so even more of a unlikely candidate for charting!

It has been fine and I have had a nice flow and no ov as yet.

Anna I really do think you should try it along with cervical changes, opks mean naff all alone as even if the detect a surge you can still not ov.

Have you had af yet?

Another good one to try is Maca Root, powder is better then the capsules (but heard it tastes rank!) this is safe for breastfeeding (from what I have read, but its upto you).

Heres some info

http://www.raworganicmaca.info/raw-organic-maca-and-fertility/

xx

Last edited by Natasha on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

AnnaMat25

Post Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:55 pm by AnnaMat25

ohhh thanks hun i'll give it a try xxxx i'll update when i get it and start taking it

Back to top Go down

Natasha

Post Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:35 pm by Natasha

Hows it going hun?

Back to top Go down

AnnaMat25

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:32 am by AnnaMat25

no luck yet, i've not charted yet becsue Ben has been teething alot nd i'm not getting much sleep hopefully he'll be back to normal next week and i'll start temping then

Back to top Go down

AnnaMat25

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:33 am by AnnaMat25

thanks for asking xx

Back to top Go down

Natasha

Post Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:44 am by Natasha

Yeah try the charting hun when you can. As long as you have had 3 hours solid sleep, that shoudl be enough.

Have you had your first af yet?

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down