Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the Admin!

Go down

Meet the Admin! Empty Meet the Admin!

Post by Kasia80 Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:20 pm

Breast Buddies- Admin

Hi

Meet the Admin! Mummya10Meet the Admin! Louand10

My names Natasha im 23 SAHM and have two lovely little girlies, Olivia who is two and Charlotte born in July of this year. Both Breastfed babies.

I set up the site in 2007 and then was joined by two fab mummies Kay and Katie(Kasia80) who now run the site with me.

I am constantly learning about breastfeeding and helping anyone I can, I thoroughly enjoy it.

I also co sleep, cloth bum and baby wear so love to talk about them too! lol!

I live in Solihull with my fiancee of 5 years and hes a great support.

Any problems at all, feel free to contact me!

Kay- Admin

Meet the Admin! P1070588

My Name is Kay, I am 30, and I am married to my wonderful hubby Dave.
I have lived in North Wales since meeting Dave over 10 years ago, and I love it here!
I have 3 delightful little boys - Jamie who is 6, Tyler, 5, and Corben, 2 , and i am expecting baby boy number 4 soon!

I was unsuccessful at Breast Feeding my first 2 children - despite trying. I encountered problems and had no support from my Healthcare providers.
When I became pregnant with Corey, I made a conscious decision that I was going to breast feed this time - hence why I joined this forum to gain as much knowledge and support as possible both before and after birth. we had 2 wonderful years of breastfeeding, and i cant wait to do it all over again!

I have had eventful pregnancies, including a miscarriage, heart problems, high blood pressure, PND - the list goes on! I have experienced a lot, and I am happy to share my experiences and knowledge to help others.

I look forward to getting to know you all ( and sharing my pregnancy and breastfeeding tales with you of course!)

Kay x

Meet the Admin! P1000707
Kasia80
Kasia80

Female Number of posts : 4575
Tell us about yourself : \"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual, then bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo\"
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum