Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't want it mummy!!

+2
Kasia80
Natasha
6 posters

Go down

topic 4 I don't want it mummy!!

Post by Natasha Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Laughing Well as you can tell by the title Olivia has started to make it known what she wants and doesn't!

I put food for her on her tray, she looks at me and then drops nearly all of it on the floor Rolling Eyes

While doing this she does this cheeky grin shes just started to do ( I find it very hard not to laugh Razz )

I decided to take the tray off her and let her sit there with nothing while me and OH continued to eat ours, then when she winged she could have it back, she did eat some after doing this and has been ok last few days, I suppose shes doing it because she can!

Litte tyke! I can't believe I have a toddler!

:pml:
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

topic 4 Re: I don't want it mummy!!

Post by Kasia80 Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:11 pm

I know!!!I HAVE to kick dog out to gaden during meal times, because she feeds him with hers!
And suddenly, she decides she needs to be spoon fed Shocked

not even mentioning tantrums...............................................................................................................................................................................
Kasia80
Kasia80

Female Number of posts : 4575
Tell us about yourself : \"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual, then bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo\"
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:04 pm

Shocked Oli does that! OH had to feed her earlier so she didn't chuck it on the floor!

Lol I think this is just another one of those stages Razz
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:05 pm

oh my... i know....both mine have "another stage now" lol

Poor me :lmao:
Kasia80
Kasia80

Tell us about yourself : \"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual, then bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo\"

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:15 pm

:bighug: Heres a hug!!
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:44 am

:bighug: :bighug: For both of you!

Brody does exactly the same! He will throw something from his highchair, then whinge until I pick it up for him, then he will smirk and throw it back on the floor! Little monkeys aren't they?!

I was actually going to make a post myself about tantrums as I really don't know how to handle Brody's tantrums! I didn't realise all this started so young! Shocked

If I take something away from him he shouldn't have or move him away from somewhere he shouldn't be, he goes mad!!!! He screams and flings himself back and arches his back straightening up so I can hardly hold him! He's so strong! He will throw things too! Whatever is close by! He also pushes at me and scratches! Shocked

He has taken a dislike to having his nappy changed and his teeth brushed which is a nightmare the neighbours must wonder what's going on! Shocked

Sorry I've just realised I'm taking over your thread!
jools
jools

Female Number of posts : 2601
Tell us about yourself : About you:
Thanks and Reputation points : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ldnug Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:57 pm

They have stages from now til they leave home!!!!

Connors latest is 'i don't do bedtime' - apparently tonight there were cannonballs in his bedroom!!

He is also playing at being a grown up and used our phrases on us such as 'mummy i want a drink - immediately' The little wotsit!

Oh well he is back at nursery on monday and boy does he need it!!

Emily is actually quite chilled and loves food too much to let any of it fall on the floor - particularly toast or her sippy cup!

Good luck girlies!!
ldnug
ldnug

Female Number of posts : 1481
Tell us about yourself : Lisa mum to Connor almost 5 and Emily 2 years and 3 months
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:02 pm

John has a new one: I'm afraid of dark,and I can't work out is he really afraid or just making it up Suspect
Kasia80
Kasia80

Back to top Go down

Post by ldnug Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:04 pm

Connor is too - but they do get afraid off stuff at this age - they are more awar and things that they were ok with b4 scare them now. Connor is also scared of heights now and was the biggest climber a year ago!
ldnug
ldnug

Tell us about yourself : Lisa mum to Connor almost 5 and Emily 2 years and 3 months

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:04 pm

jools wrote::bighug: :bighug: For both of you!

Brody does exactly the same! He will throw something from his highchair, then whinge until I pick it up for him, then he will smirk and throw it back on the floor! Little monkeys aren't they?!

I was actually going to make a post myself about tantrums as I really don't know how to handle Brody's tantrums! I didn't realise all this started so young! Shocked

If I take something away from him he shouldn't have or move him away from somewhere he shouldn't be, he goes mad!!!! He screams and flings himself back and arches his back straightening up so I can hardly hold him! He's so strong! He will throw things too! Whatever is close by! He also pushes at me and scratches! Shocked

He has taken a dislike to having his nappy changed and his teeth brushed which is a nightmare the neighbours must wonder what's going on! Shocked

Sorry I've just realised I'm taking over your thread!

Oli has always hated nappy changes Laughing

She hates getting dressed and undressed Razz

I think what your experiencing is totaly normal hun!

Your not taking it over :aww:

Thanks for the hug :bighug:
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:27 pm

:aww: to all mamas!!!
Kasia80
Kasia80

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelle7 Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:03 am

Hi Evry1
I think they must all have their own baby forum where they discuss tactics on how to get to us! lol Wink
Zachary although only 15 months is having the terrible 2s tantrums at the moment! Evil or Very Mad
The other day he was playing with the TV remote which he slams down onto the floor (so that the batteries come out) I being one step ahead pounced on the batteries and took them away from him(one rolled under the TV stand and I thought "Fine he can't get it".)
When I did this he threw an almighty wobbler...proper toddler tantrum lying on his tummy screaming and banging his fists on the floor!! I was in the midlle of telling his Daddy why he was having a strop when he stopped crying and started a very sneaky laugh...he had spotted and grabbed the stray battery. I took it off him again and :omg!: you should've seen him red faced and furious at me! All we could do was stand and laugh at him :lmao: .
Beth (our 2 year old) was saying "Mummy Zachy cryin!" she could'nt understand why me n her Daddy were standing there laughing and eventually came to his rescue by giving him her biscuit awww bless! :aww:
Think they should defo change the sayin to "Terrible Ones" instead of Twos!

Chelle7

Female Number of posts : 148
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/features/display.var.1494973.0.our

Back to top Go down

Post by ldnug Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:40 pm

:pml: That is soo funny Chelle

They should rename it the terrible ones, twos, threes, fours .................
ldnug
ldnug

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:39 pm

i agree- niamh has them now too, sometimes i dont know what to do she had one today in next because i wouldn't let her run away, i was sooooo embarrased (sp) everyone was looking at me and my sister ran way (the one who hates me breast feeding) so i was sweating on my tod little monster in the end i went to sit in the car. Mad

any food normally gets eaten first its normally when she is full that it goes on the floor and if i try and take it away before she has finished her game she screams the house down lol.

she also hates having her nappy changed or dressed it is horrid when she has soiled lol Laughing xx
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Female Number of posts : 2089
Tell us about yourself : i would say i am a yummy mummy to Niamh nearly 2 (who i am still breast feeding), and a childrens student nurse!!!!!
Your mood today : Naughty
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:10 pm

Aww Chelle! yes definatly terrible ones!! :bighug:

Piesmummy :aww:

We have some little tykes here don't we!! :haha:
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:51 pm

:bighug: For everyone! Very Happy
jools
jools

Female Number of posts : 2601
Thanks and Reputation points : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:42 pm

Very Happy
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Female Number of posts : 2089
Tell us about yourself : i would say i am a yummy mummy to Niamh nearly 2 (who i am still breast feeding), and a childrens student nurse!!!!!
Your mood today : Naughty
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelle7 Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:21 pm

They are all little monkeys! Very Happy
This morning Beth was playing with Zach's bus and he crawled over and pulled her hair really hard to get it off her!
She cried really sore and told me "Zachy wasn't her friend anymore" and "I no love him"
5 minutes later he banged his nose climbing up a chair and she was first over to kiss him saying"I here Zachy don't cry, I make it better" while kissing him.
sunny If only we could all forgive and forget like our kids!! sunny

Chelle7

Female Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-10-03

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/features/display.var.1494973.0.our

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down