Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something good! not stressed lol... wedding

+9
kay
Natasha
jools
gem1981
Kasia80
clairelana
metalgreymon
angpixi
donna4
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

something good! not stressed lol... wedding Empty something good! not stressed lol... wedding

Post by donna4 Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:26 pm

after everything thats gone wrong with my body lately (oh yeah im having physio on my back as its completly had it due to a fall i had at scunthorpe hospital due to dodgy lifts... jools will no. when i was 8mths pregnant with emilie) me and dan have got a date for the wedding.. 22 aug 09 iv already got my dress
cheers

Last edited by donna4 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
donna4
donna4

Female Number of posts : 921
Tell us about yourself : Hi im Donna i have 5 children jamie 10, kiera 6, emilie 5, blake 4, and zachary 15 months, they mean the world to me :O)
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

something good! not stressed lol... wedding Empty Re: something good! not stressed lol... wedding

Post by angpixi Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:37 pm

:cheer: thats fantastic! congratulations! whats your dress like? Very Happy
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

something good! not stressed lol... wedding Empty Re: something good! not stressed lol... wedding

Post by metalgreymon Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:58 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy
metalgreymon
metalgreymon

Female Number of posts : 113
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 5 children. all breastfed for varying lenghs of time. Llando has fed the longest.
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2008-03-09

http://www.planetllando.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by clairelana Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:09 pm

Thats fantastic! :cheer:
Congratulations.
clairelana
clairelana

Female Number of posts : 618
Tell us about yourself : About you: I'm 27 married for 2 years and have two littles angels. Lana 2 years and Kaydi 7 months.
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:10 pm

bliss
Kasia80
Kasia80

Female Number of posts : 4575
Tell us about yourself : \"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual, then bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo\"
Thanks and Reputation points : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by gem1981 Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:08 pm

Yey! Congratulations!

gem1981

Female Number of posts : 1459
Your mood today : Content
Thanks and Reputation points : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:41 pm

Erm my dress is ivory lol... im paying the rest of it next saturday so can bring it home then will put a pic on my avatar sat night as dans mate still not been round to show me how to put it on a post, im hoping to loose some weight before the big day so im hoping to have a chocolate fountain thingy to put all the weight back on
:pml: :pml:
donna4
donna4

Tell us about yourself : Hi im Donna i have 5 children jamie 10, kiera 6, emilie 5, blake 4, and zachary 15 months, they mean the world to me :O)

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:47 pm

Wow congratulations that is brilliant cheers cheers cheers

Sorry to hear about your fall affraid that sounds awful! I can't remember what the lifts are like what on earth happened?!
jools
jools

Female Number of posts : 2601
Tell us about yourself : About you:
Thanks and Reputation points : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Brilliant!!! congrats hun!!! :cheer:
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:40 pm

:cheer:

you have 9 months to learn how to upload photos now !!! Razz
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:39 pm

cheers bliss
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Female Number of posts : 2089
Tell us about yourself : i would say i am a yummy mummy to Niamh nearly 2 (who i am still breast feeding), and a childrens student nurse!!!!!
Your mood today : Naughty
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:47 pm

lol at kay do you think thats enough time?
dates has changed to the 8 august 09 now as we wanted a church wedding and someone cancelled so we got there date so its at st lawerences church! im so excited iv ordered my garter to its got my new married name embroidered on it .. Mrs McHugh, give oh a flash on the day
lol!
donna4
donna4

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:51 pm

Ooooh St Lawrences is lovely cheers
jools
jools

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:40 pm

Hi Jools, yeah i really like it there weve had 3 of the lo's christened there too im going to have the bells too its only an extra £40 but i carnt beleive how expensive food is some people was charging £50 a head affraid
but were going to wortley hotel after for the reception and night do it wasnt my 1st choice but its handy for everyone to get to and round the corner if we had to nip home for anything for the kids!
Very Happy
donna4
donna4

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:26 pm

thats fantastic, Donna!!!! bliss
swift swoooo Wink
Kasia80
Kasia80

Female Number of posts : 4575
Tell us about yourself : \"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual, then bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo\"
Thanks and Reputation points : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:03 pm

Is Wortley really expensive still? It's meant to be really good though! I've never even been inside there!
We had ours at Royal which was lovely too Very Happy
jools
jools

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:44 am

Sorry jools never saw your reply.. the whole weddings dear compared to the last one! but this one totally different and this time im having a hooneymoon which will be fantastic were going to go to Egypt as its somewhere that we wont go with the kids so more special to us! with EVERYTHING included we getting it for £4,000 thats rings, outfits hooneymoon, church, food etc which these days i thinks really good i think its daft when people spend silly money £10,000+ iv tried to keep it down as much as i can (1st one cost £950!!!) im really excited only 31 wks to go cheers
donna4
donna4

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:37 am

Wow thats a fantastic price hun!! bliss
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:55 am

Wow that is brilliant! cheers cheers cheers cheers
jools
jools

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:41 pm

I've only just seen these posts! Congratulations hun! bliss
Helen
Helen

Female Number of posts : 1782
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to Bethany who is 3 years old now and weaned herself off the boob at 2. And my little boy Thomas who has just turned 1. I'm loving breastfeeding all over again Smile
Thanks and Reputation points : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:43 am

Thanks Helen, now i can say im getting married this yr it doesnt sound as far away now lol, its so weird to think blake will be walking by then!
If you fancy it Jools you and family are more than welcome to come to night do am sure we'd of met up plenty of times by then LOL
donna4
donna4

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:28 am

OPh Donna that is so sweet of you! :aww:
Hopefully yes we will have met plenty before then! Will have to let me know when you are freee so you can come for a cuppa! If you have transport that is? It's a bit cold for meeting at the park lol!
jools
jools

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:38 am

lol jools, we could take warm water with us to un stick the kids from the swings lol
i dont drive but bless her my mum said she will give me a lift... she needs a taxi sign on her car for her sake thank god im the only child dont think she could cope with more of me lol,
i guess it would be easier for you if i came before your new arrival comes! im free between 10:30 and 1:45 wednesdays and thursdays if that any goog to you?
xx
donna4
donna4

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:31 pm

Awww that's nice of your mum! Very Happy Kev works most mornings so I can make sure I am home on a Wednesday or Thursday morning cheers

I usually get Brody his dinner at about 12.30 and then he goes up for a nap but any time before is great cheers
jools
jools

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Hello again how does 10-30 on thursday the 22nd sound then i will get my poor mum to come pick me up before Brodys dinner? as she works for schools they on holiday so might ask her to have the 3 eldest (shes great like that) so will just have blake.
donna4
donna4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next