Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something good! not stressed lol... wedding

+9
kay
Natasha
jools
gem1981
Kasia80
clairelana
metalgreymon
angpixi
donna4
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

something good! not stressed lol... wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: something good! not stressed lol... wedding

Post by jools Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:25 pm

Yes that sounds brilliant cheers
jools
jools

Female Number of posts : 2601
Tell us about yourself : About you:
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

something good! not stressed lol... wedding - Page 2 Empty Re: something good! not stressed lol... wedding

Post by donna4 Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:45 pm

just booked her now lol.
When you get chance would you please text me your address so i know where im going lol
donna4
donna4

Female Number of posts : 921
Tell us about yourself : Hi im Donna i have 5 children jamie 10, kiera 6, emilie 5, blake 4, and zachary 15 months, they mean the world to me :O)
Thanks and Reputation points : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:55 pm

cheers cheers
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Female Number of posts : 2089
Tell us about yourself : i would say i am a yummy mummy to Niamh nearly 2 (who i am still breast feeding), and a childrens student nurse!!!!!
Your mood today : Naughty
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Yesturday me and dan spent 3 hrs in flower shop getting everything i need flowers for, for the wedding im not a flower person if i do have to have them i get carnations as there easy! so it was abit of an eye opener it took so look i actually came out with a headach lol, then the bridesmaid dresses have been sorted with measurements and styles.... there being made so it will be better fits. plus my cakes now sorted, then lucky us got to go food shopping lol but at least were abit closer to getting it finished
really getting excitted now
cheers :cheer:
donna4
donna4

Tell us about yourself : Hi im Donna i have 5 children jamie 10, kiera 6, emilie 5, blake 4, and zachary 15 months, they mean the world to me :O)

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:47 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers
It's so exciting!
jools
jools

Back to top Go down

Post by emmiesmummy Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:21 pm

cheers Congratulations Donna,i lov weddings. So nice of you to include us in all your details,look forward to seeing pics of the big day once its happened.

Embarassed sorry its page 2,was sure id post already.
emmiesmummy
emmiesmummy

Female Number of posts : 1131
Tell us about yourself : Mum to Tara (22) James (8 ) &baby Emily whos 2
Thanks and Reputation points : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:56 pm

Its ok jane will let you off Very Happy
I know by then am sure id of gate grashed jools home more than once for her to re show me how to do the pics LOL
Weve got a disco booked was thinking of having a singer too but might have a comedian instead just something different than songs all night but not having much look, Dan would turn it into a fun fair if he had his way hes found someone who does rodeo's and all that kind of stuff i had to remind him its a wedding not fun day
lol!
donna4
donna4

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:18 pm

As you will know iv been married before well.... still married near the end of the divorce! the vicar said as long as its finalised at least a mth before thats ok. The thing is its gone to the judge and the stupid man has turned it down twice! just because he wont accept my ex's signiture iv never heard so much rubbish in my life, it is more of a scribble and what stupid judge saying is that its not clear what the name is but how many paople print there name for a signiture!!!! i really could sit and cry thats why im doing an update to get it off my chest so iv had to swear on the affidavit 3 times at court now and getting slightly pi**ed off iv met the judge before and hes rather far up his own you know what he seems the type to send you down for 6 mths for a parking ticket! its now nearly 3yrs iv been trying to get this divorce sorted its getting whay beyond a joke.
glad thats off my chest Smile
donna4
donna4

Back to top Go down

Post by emmiesmummy Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:42 pm

:aww: fingers crossed it gets sorted for you
emmiesmummy
emmiesmummy

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Oooh sorry i missed this one!!!

congrats Donna - good news at last! :aww:
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:28 pm

I wouldnt be suprised if they have wifi in prison now so can talk to you all still when i get done for bigamy (sp?)
lol!
oh by the way iv got some wants in the for sale section lol Wink
donna4
donna4

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:51 pm

cheers YaY we booked our hooneymoon today its just one more big thing thats done. Just need to ring solicitors monday lol
donna4
donna4

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:24 pm

I don't know how I missed all this Donna! Well I know now as you told me all the other day Laughing
I hope they get their act together and get it sorted quick for you :aww:
and YAY for the honeymoon booked cheers cheers cheers cheers
jools
jools

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:19 am

Thanks jools, im really excited bout going to egypt but am terrifed of being on a plane iv been on when i was 12! but iv watched far to many films with plane crashes and id not go to egypt and go to butlins if it ment i dnt have to go in a plane... honestly im going to need some strong drugs on the day like sedetives LOL,
donna4
donna4

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Awwwww you will be fine and it will be so worth it :aww:
jools
jools

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:31 am

:aww: :aww:
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Tell us about yourself : i would say i am a yummy mummy to Niamh nearly 2 (who i am still breast feeding), and a childrens student nurse!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:30 pm

Iv got an appointment next saturday to see what they can do with my hair, even though its short im thinking a different colour and a more "choppy" hair do. cause its got no life at the mo, and i bought my wedding ring today, Dans being so fusy he doesnt know what he wants and he said i would of been picky lol
donna4
donna4

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:42 am

wow how exciting!!! xx
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:38 pm

Got a call yesturday from solicitor saying hes accepted my ex's signature so the divorce can go ahead so by 10th march it will all be finally over
cheers cheers
donna4
donna4

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:19 am

Thats great news hun :aww:

I love your ideas of a comedian or even a funfair - its a great day, why not give it a bit more to remember it by? and there will plenty of kids that need the entertainment!
So are you pretty much set then? especially now divorce is going through?

I'd love to see the Pyramids! are all the kids coming too?
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:23 am

:aww: I am pleased the divorce has gone throug, and wow for egypt, I bet that will be fantastic!
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by donna4 Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Thats what we thought we dint want to go with the flow we want different things and he will be great for the kids Smile
Im still happy to go to butlins for h/moon but as moneys been put down on it guess its tuff lol, no jamie and kiera staying with there dad for the week and between blake and emilie our mums having them so as me and dan have never been on holiday alone or apart from saturdys never had time alone were lucky enough to have the week to ourselves.... all though i will be sneaking mobile with me so i can talk and check up on them a weeks a long time lol.
donna4
donna4

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Glad all the plans are coming together! Not long now cheers cheers
jools
jools

Back to top Go down

Post by emmiesmummy Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:45 pm

oooooh i would love to go to Egypt, and wow a holiday of just adults,make the most of it & have a fab honeymoon.
emmiesmummy
emmiesmummy

Back to top Go down

Post by ldnug Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:04 pm

All sounds great - very jealous about Egypt !!
ldnug
ldnug

Female Number of posts : 1481
Tell us about yourself : Lisa mum to Connor almost 5 and Emily 2 years and 3 months
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2