Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!!

+11
angpixi
piesmummy2006
Mervs Mum
Kasia80
Natasha
donna4
Squiglet
emmiesmummy
ldnug
jools
kay
15 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

topic 9 Re: My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by kay Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:35 pm

We got another month to keep practicing My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_lol

now i can drink over christmas lol!
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by angpixi Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:50 pm

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 158169 fairy dust for next time xx
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kaygeebee Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:58 pm

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 158169 Pink baby dust to you. xx

kaygeebee

Female Number of posts : 127
Tell us about yourself : mum to a little boy, born August 2009
Your mood today : Bored
Thanks and Reputation points : 4
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ldnug Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:38 am

Every cloud Wink
ldnug
ldnug

Female Number of posts : 1481
Tell us about yourself : Lisa mum to Connor almost 5 and Emily 2 years and 3 months
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiglet Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:00 pm

kay wrote:We got another month to keep practicing My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_lol

now i can drink over christmas lol!
Sad

But at least you can have lots of fun over Christmas Wink I ovulate xmas day...Wink Wink Wink
Squiglet
Squiglet

Female Number of posts : 901
Tell us about yourself : I'm me...ask me a question...
Your mood today : Confussed
Thanks and Reputation points : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:27 pm

dust dust to you both xxx
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Female Number of posts : 2089
Tell us about yourself : i would say i am a yummy mummy to Niamh nearly 2 (who i am still breast feeding), and a childrens student nurse!!!!!
Your mood today : Naughty
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Thanks ladies My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924

been laid up with an awful tummy bug all weekend - this is the 1st time i have turned laptop on!

Im happy to practice a while longer anyway!! My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_lol My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 769810
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:12 pm

What a lovely new year - its day 12 today so try for a girl extra special day! what a way to see the new year in My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_lol
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by emmiesmummy Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:26 pm

good luck kay xx
emmiesmummy
emmiesmummy

Female Number of posts : 1131
Tell us about yourself : Mum to Tara (22) James (8 ) &baby Emily whos 2
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:29 pm

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_cheers Good luck Kay
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiglet Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Good luck with the girl Smile
Squiglet
Squiglet

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:13 pm

good luck kay x
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Female Number of posts : 2089
Tell us about yourself : i would say i am a yummy mummy to Niamh nearly 2 (who i am still breast feeding), and a childrens student nurse!!!!!
Your mood today : Naughty
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:13 pm

OMG im shaking................

I GOT A BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, actually, the faintest pink line youve ever ever see, but twice!!

My period is due saturday, and i have had back ache all week, so thought i would test today. I did the test, nothing came up immediately, so i never thought anything about it. just gone up to the loo again, picked it up to bin it, and saw the line! I did another as it had been a couple of hours, and it came up straight away. OK. you have to squint a bit to see it, but its there!

shit - im so nervous!!!!!!!!!!!

no Face book comments please ladies - v. early days and dont want anyone other than you guys and Dave to know (yes, I have told him - he over the moon!! already looking for bigger house)
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:55 pm

kay wrote:OMG im shaking................

My period is due saturday, and i have had back ache all week, so thought i would test today. I did the test, nothing came up immediately, so i never thought anything about it. just gone up to the loo again, picked it up to bin it, and saw the line! I did another as it had been a couple of hours, and it came up straight away. OK. you have to squint a bit to see it, but its there!

no Face book comments please ladies - v. early days and dont want anyone other than you guys and Dave to know (yes, I have told him - he over the moon!! already looking for bigger house)

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 and My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 love ya!!!
Kasia80
Kasia80

Female Number of posts : 4575
Tell us about yourself : \"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual, then bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo\"
Thanks and Reputation points : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by rhi'smummy Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:56 pm

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the feintest line possible too, showed it to Dh and he said, never mind, maybe next month, i said no turn it this way and hold it up to the window, he still didn't belive me till a few months later when we had the scan!
Do 5 more tomorrow just to be sure!
rhi'smummy
rhi'smummy

Female Number of posts : 511
Tell us about yourself : Mum to milk monster Rhianna
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:05 pm

Hehe! I have had these held up to lights, window, everything! when you do them, you KNOW if there is a line or not, IYKWIM!
I doubt Dave will see it, but hey ho!
Funny how now i know, i suddenly feel sick................. lol!

Thankyou ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924

and as much as i have followed pink to the letter, blue is just as good to me!!
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by emmiesmummy Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:18 pm

i hd to come look as just saw Marys status and thought it that must be Kay.....Really pleased for you & fingers crossed for Team Pink !!
emmiesmummy
emmiesmummy

Female Number of posts : 1131
Tell us about yourself : Mum to Tara (22) James (8 ) &baby Emily whos 2
Thanks and Reputation points : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by angpixi Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:30 pm

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 158169 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 262538
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:03 pm

emmiesmummy wrote:i hd to come look as just saw Marys status and thought it that must be Kay.....Really pleased for you & fingers crossed for Team Pink !!

me too My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_lol

OMG kay congratulations! I am sooooo happy for you! And my tests were the same at first - had to do a few squints and adam thought i was imagining it cos he couldnt see the line even though i could My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_lol but a few tests a day and the lines got darker lol.

Aww i am so over the moon for you My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924
Helen
Helen

Female Number of posts : 1782
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to Bethany who is 3 years old now and weaned herself off the boob at 2. And my little boy Thomas who has just turned 1. I'm loving breastfeeding all over again Smile
Thanks and Reputation points : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Hehe!

just did another and it is darker - Dave still cant see it, and wont hold the stick himself to see "cos youve wee'd on it!" My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:36 pm

kay wrote:Hehe!

just did another and it is darker - Dave still cant see it, and wont hold the stick himself to see "cos youve wee'd on it!" My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes

Typical man My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_lol
Aww i'm so happy for you My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 871924
Helen
Helen

Female Number of posts : 1782
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to Bethany who is 3 years old now and weaned herself off the boob at 2. And my little boy Thomas who has just turned 1. I'm loving breastfeeding all over again Smile
Thanks and Reputation points : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Thankyou Helen My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_biggrin My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 875230
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiglet Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:16 pm

kay wrote:OMG im shaking................

OMG Congratulations... Smile clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Squiglet
Squiglet

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:17 pm

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_cheers WOooooohhhoooooooooooooooooooooooo My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 355291
I knew it! I had to come check but it froze on me again (twice) before I could reply My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_evil
CONGRATULATIONS! I am so chuffed to bits for you My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_cheers
Although I might not get to meet you when we come over your way. You could have timed it a bit better woman My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_rolleyes My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_wink My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 20568
jools
jools

Female Number of posts : 2601
Tell us about yourself : About you:
Thanks and Reputation points : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:18 pm

That last bit was a joke by the way! My smileys aint working! My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5 Icon_lol
jools
jools

Female Number of posts : 2601
Tell us about yourself : About you:
Thanks and Reputation points : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next