Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies Natural Parenting And Breastfeeding Support Forum. Attachment Parenting
Welcome to Breast Buddies. Friendly breastfeeding forum to help mothers and mothers to be.
Login or sign up today!

Breastfeeding tip : Recognising a growth spurt

* You feel as though you haven't got enough
* Baby getting upset at the breast (though can be a sign of other common problems)
* Baby is breastfeeding often or almost nonstop (feel like baby is always wanting to feed)
* A baby who was previously sleeping through the night is now waking to breast feed several times
* Baby will latch and unlatch, fussing in between

Please join today for support and advice.

To get rid of the ads please join free today! Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!!

+11
angpixi
piesmummy2006
Mervs Mum
Kasia80
Natasha
donna4
Squiglet
emmiesmummy
ldnug
jools
kay
15 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

topic 9 Re: My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Natasha Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:43 pm

kay wrote:Well, we've not been trying, just plotting and charting and having lots of fun! My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_lol

Tyler had a dream the other night that I had a blode haired new baby called Tony - I had him at home! He keeps asking now when i am going to have him out of my toot! My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 36288

And Dave woke up this morning and one of the first thing he said was 'why dont you have a look about and see what 4 bedroom houses there are today' i asked why, and he said 'well, we could do with the extra room for next baby!' My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_eek

Me has a feeling it wont be long! My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 478430

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers Wahoo!!

Lets hope this blonde haired bubba is infact a girly My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_wink

Make sure you eat lots of stuff that make you acidic down below aswell as bd up till about 3days prior to ov as the girls are made on strong stuff My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_wink
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 6312
Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)
Your mood today : Tired
Thanks and Reputation points : 61
Registration date : 2007-07-05

https://breastbuddies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:50 pm

kay wrote:Well, we've not been trying, just plotting and charting and having lots of fun! My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_lol

Tyler had a dream the other night that I had a blode haired new baby called Tony - I had him at home! He keeps asking now when i am going to have him out of my toot! My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 36288

And Dave woke up this morning and one of the first thing he said was 'why dont you have a look about and see what 4 bedroom houses there are today' i asked why, and he said 'well, we could do with the extra room for next baby!' My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_eek

Me has a feeling it wont be long! My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 478430

bliss
Kasia80
Kasia80

Female Number of posts : 4575
Tell us about yourself : \"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual, then bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo\"
Your mood today : Happy
Thanks and Reputation points : 20
Registration date : 2007-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Ok! after all of the umming and aahing, false alarms, infections, charting and gawd knows what, Dave (yes, Dave lol!) has decided we are now officially TTC!
We are following the Shettles method to give us our final attempt at a girl (tho im happy either way lol!), so for our 1st month of trying, today is the day for trying for a missy!!
Will be an early night for me tonight ladies!

It will probs take us longer to conceive than normal, as we have to make love before ovulation, but hey ho, fun trying!! My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Female Number of posts : 5435
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to 4 beautiful boys!
Your mood today : Cheeky
Thanks and Reputation points : 41
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:57 pm

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 242737 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 158169 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers
fantastic news!
Loads and loads of luck! My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 158169 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 242737 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 158169
jools
jools

Female Number of posts : 2601
Tell us about yourself : About you:
Thanks and Reputation points : 12
Registration date : 2007-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:22 pm

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 262538 thanks Jools!
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by angpixi Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:06 pm

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_sunny My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 158169 have lots of fun and good luck! great news xx
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:08 pm

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 355291 Wahoo good luck Kay!!

Remember no orgasms My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_razz and if his goolies are wamer than usual (like having a hot bath before bding) then theres less male sperm as they thrive on room temp.
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Tell us about yourself : Breastfed Olivia for 13 months and planning to breastfeed Lottie for longer ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by ldnug Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:44 pm

cheers Good luck with concieving

Bad luck about the orgasms Razz
ldnug
ldnug

Female Number of posts : 1481
Tell us about yourself : Lisa mum to Connor almost 5 and Emily 2 years and 3 months
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:11 pm

Thanks girlies!

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_lol Lisa - only 3 days out the month lol!
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:02 am

no orgasms? My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_eek My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_eek My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_eek My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_eek

and have fun My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 769810
Kasia80
Kasia80

Tell us about yourself : \"If breastfeeding in public makes people uneasy because the breasts are considered sexual, then bottle-feeding must be the equivalent of whipping out a dildo\"

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 am

Kasia80 wrote:no orgasms? My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_eek My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_eek My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_eek My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_eek

and have fun My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 769810

wow lovin that smilie - how did i miss that one? My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 213292
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Squiglet Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:51 pm

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 355291 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 769810

I would say the race is on...but someone needs new razors apparently pssf.
Squiglet
Squiglet

Female Number of posts : 901
Tell us about yourself : I'm me...ask me a question...
Your mood today : Confussed
Thanks and Reputation points : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Uhum
Kasia80
Kasia80

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:12 pm

aww bless lol!

well we have missed deadline for this month now - i have horrid virus, so has Corey and Ty, so sex is last thing on my mind! My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 769810
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:52 pm

oh never mind, there is always next month! My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_twisted
Kasia80
Kasia80

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:57 am

Kasia80 wrote:no orgasms? My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_eek My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_eek My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_eek My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_eek

I just saw that one while I was looking for the love hearts one! LOVE it My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 769810 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 769810 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 769810 My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 769810
My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_lol
jools
jools

Back to top Go down

Post by piesmummy2006 Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:23 am

ha ha ha ha

have fun trying and loads of luck, dust dust dust
piesmummy2006
piesmummy2006

Female Number of posts : 2089
Tell us about yourself : i would say i am a yummy mummy to Niamh nearly 2 (who i am still breast feeding), and a childrens student nurse!!!!!
Your mood today : Naughty
Thanks and Reputation points : 0
Registration date : 2007-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by ldnug Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Oh well - three days is ok - just imagining the conversation - instead of yeah thats it, it is no no that is too good Razz
ldnug
ldnug

Female Number of posts : 1481
Tell us about yourself : Lisa mum to Connor almost 5 and Emily 2 years and 3 months
Thanks and Reputation points : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:24 pm

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 213292

must think of hairy old men and tables...... My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Fresse
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by kay Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:01 pm

Note to self:
day one of period - logging it here so i dont forget! bonk like bunnies and lots of hot baths for him for 12 days! My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 769810
kay
kay
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by jools Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:38 pm

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Lol My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers
jools
jools

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:30 pm

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 355291
Natasha
Natasha
Breast Buddies
Breast Buddies

Back to top Go down

Post by angpixi Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:53 pm

My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
angpixi
angpixi

Female Number of posts : 2109
Tell us about yourself : About you: Im a mum of 5 amazing kids who im very proud of! ive bf and co-slept all of them! im still co- sleeping with the 2 youngest, my oldest is neary 19. Here to help Smile
Your mood today : Funny
Thanks and Reputation points : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kasia80 Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:53 pm

LOL! Very Happy
Kasia80
Kasia80

Back to top Go down

Post by Helen Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:18 pm

cant belive i've missed all this!
good luck ttc and My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_cheers for bonking like rabbits My pre-TTC and TTC blog - updated page 8!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_lol
Helen
Helen

Female Number of posts : 1782
Tell us about yourself : Mummy to Bethany who is 3 years old now and weaned herself off the boob at 2. And my little boy Thomas who has just turned 1. I'm loving breastfeeding all over again Smile
Thanks and Reputation points : 10
Registration date : 2007-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next